The Hotel

Again in the car we didn't talk very much.

Then in like 5 minutes (maybe more I don't know) we arrived at the hotel and we saw Emma in the window.

Also (as usual) there were many fans there. Martinus got out first (as he was the one closest to the door, which is usually the way you go out of the car).

They didn't stop this time as it was getting late and we were all really hungry.

When we came inside the hotel Emma ran to Marcus and Martinus and hugged them. Then she came and hugged me.

Then we saw Marcus and Martinus parents coming towards us. Their mum then said,

"Hey guys, so we've got 3 rooms. You guys can organise how you want to sleep but one of you have to be with Emma.."

They then gave us the two keys (as one room was for them) and left. Martinus them looked at us and said,

"Let me guess, you guys want to be together don't you..." Me and Marcus looked at each other and then back at Martinus. We smiled and then Emma said,

"I want Sofia to be in my room with me." We all looked at Emma and then back at us. Then I said,

"How about I go in the same room as Emma tonight and then tomorrow and the rest of the nights I go with Marcus." We all looked at Emma and she thought that it was fine so thats how it went.

Then we all went to have dinner at the restaurant in the hotel and when we finished it was already 10:05.

We all went to our rooms. Me, Marcus and Martinus put Emma to bed and then we all went into the other room (since our rooms were connected).

We all started chatting and decided that tomorrow we were going to go to Gröna Lund, just for fun and also to organise everything for the concert.

Then after like 1 hour we decided that we'll all go to bed. I gave Marcus a kiss and said good night to both of them.

Then I went into the other room and went as quietly to the bed as possible as I didn't want to wake Emma up.

But just as I was about to go into my bed I realised that I left my charger for my phone in my bag so I went over to get it and plugged it in next to my bed.

Then I went into my bed and tried to fall asleep.

------ 30 minutes later ------

Ugh, I couldn't fall asleep. I thought of texting Marcus and seeing if he was up, but I didn't want to wake him if he wasn't.

So I just went on Instagram instead. Then I saw on one of Marcus and Martinus post they just replied to some comments like 1 minute ago.

I knew that it would be Marcus that was awake, because firstly Martinus was really tired and also at the end of the comment it said -Marcus. So you know 😂.

Then I texted him, I said.

"Hey you awake??"

"Yeah," He replied "Why arent you asleep??"

"Can't sleep.."

"I would offer you to come over here, but Martinus told me not to do that because it would wake him."

"He's just jealous, he will know what its like when he gets a girlfriend... 😜" I replied.

We chatted for about 15 minutes and then I decided I wanted to go to sleep, so I texted him.

"Marcus, I think I'm going to try to go to sleep.. 😴"

"Ok, me too, love u 😘"

"Love you too 😍😘"

Then I put my phone down and went to sleep...