Sleepover

First I went on his contacts and changed Anika's contact to Idiotic Girl, then I went on Dylan's contact and changed it to Idiotic boy...

"Don't you think that Anika and Dylan would be perfect for each other?" I asked Marcus. He then laughed and replied,

"Yup, they both want to break us up so yeah I think so." He then kissed me and Martinus then said,

"Ugh, get a room..."

"We have one, but your in it..." Marcus replied, they both stuck their tongue out at each other and I just laughed.

Then I went back on Mac's phone.

--- 4 minutes later ---

Marcus now took his phone away from me 😪, since the 5 minutes were over. I went on my phone for a while, but then got bored so I looked over Marcus's shoulder to see what he was doing on his phone.

He wasn't doing much just checking his social media. When he finally came to his Instagram I got excited as he hasn't seen the photo that I posted yet...

He then looked on his profile and saw the photo, then he read the comment and looked at me. I was smiling a huge smile and then he started playfully hitting me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked while he continued to hit me. I was now curled up in a ball with my head in my hands.

Martinus then came over to the bed and I hid behind him. Then he asked,

Tinus: "What are you doing?"

Mac then showed him the photo and they both started hitting me again. I jumped on the bed and curled up into a ball again to try and protect myself.

They stopped after a while and I caught my breath from asking/screaming them to stop. 

I lied down normally on the bed and Marcus and Martinus were siting on either side of me.

I looked at both of them and then they looked at each other. They nodded and I knew that was a bad sign for me.

They immediately started tickling me and I asked/screamed for them to stop again. But of course they didn't listen, surprise surprise....

After what felt like forever they finally stopped and I could actually breath. They both lied down next to me.

"You guys are idiots..." I told them, they both just smiled like they were meant for me to call them that.

--- 1 hour later ---

It was now 11:30 pm and we were all getting pretty tired. Martinus then went in his room. I then went to the bathroom to take off the makeup.

Marcus followed me and then stared at me the whole time I was taking it off. After I finished taking it off I asked Mac,

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering why you always put makeup on when your already so beautiful without it..." I blushed a little and kissed him.

"I love you...." I said,

"I love you too"  He replied.

I then went to my bag to get my Pj, when I realised that I forgot to pack it... Oh well, I'll just have to use one of Mac's shirts 😀.

I went back to him and he was on his bed on his phone. I put my head on his shoulder and said,

"Can I borrow one of your shirts to sleep in, I forgot to pack my Pyjamas.." He nodded and went to his closet.

He came out with one of his shirts in his hand and gave it to me. Marcus then went to Martinus's room as Tinus took Mac's phone by accident thinking it was his.