School 😩😩

NOOOOOOOO!! My alarm just went off at 7am.

Ugh I don't wanna go to school, it's so boringgggg. Ugh help me.

I get up and get changed into this

I then brush my hair and decided to keep it down

I then brush my hair and decided to keep it down. I then put a bit of make up on and then stay in my room for a while.

I went on my phone and then went downstairs to have some breakfast.

After I was done I went up and did some more things  before I had to go.

Then I went downstairs and sat on the couch, on my phone until Aiden was ready and Marcus and Martinus came.

Aiden then came down and we waited for Marcus and Martinus.

The doorbell rang and I took my school bag (handbag) and went to answer the door.

Marcus and Martinus were standing there and then we all left.

Me and Marcus were behind as usual, Marcus took my hand and made me stop and kissed me.

Marcus- "You ready to go into hell??"

Sofia- "As ready as I'll ever be.. should we go and tell Aiden who to avoid?"

Marcus- "Yup, it's for his own good..."

We ran up to them and walked on the road because there was no space on the pavement.

Sofia- "Aiden we need to warn you about some people in our grade.."

Martinus- "Yeah, people you need to stay away from.."

Aiden- "Ok?"

Marcus- "So theres Anika. Who used to be our dancer and she used to live in Oslo. But we fired her since she tried to make me and Sofia break up and that's why she probably begged her mum and dad to move here.."

Martinus- "Then theirs Dylan, who is a bad influence and, can I tell him?"

Sofia- "Fine, but you have to keep it a secret and only mac, tinus, alice and I know about it."

Aiden- "Don't worry,I won't tell anyone.."

Martinus- "He tried to rape Sofia.."

He said in more of a hushed tone so no one else could hear us.

Aiden- "Oh my god. Apparently your friends don't really like you being together.."

Sofia- "No it's only those two. Ok and lastly there is Tracy, Emily and Olivia.. Their the "mean girls" and try and stay away from all of them. Especially Tracy she's always trying to do it with everyone.."

Martinus- "Yeah those you have to stay far away from."

Aiden- "Noted.."

Then me and Marcus fell behind again and he took my arm.

I stopped and looked at him and he said,

Marcus- "Why did you never tell your mum about Dylan?"

Sofia- "Because you made sure he won't do it again."

Marcus- "Yeah but you never know with him.."

I put my arms around his neck and said,

Sofia- "Don't worry, if it ever happens again I'll tell her."

He then kissed me and said,

Marcus- "Ok!"

We then continued walking until we reached school. Martinus showed Aiden around the school while me and Marcus went to our lockers.

I put my stuff in my locker and then I see alice.

Alice- "Hey Sof,"

Sofia- "Hey,"

Alice- "It's so annoying we're not in the same homeroom."

Sofia- "Yeah but let me check your schedule."

I compared her and mine schedule and we actually have like 3 classes together.

Sofia- "Ok so we have math, chemistry and geography together."

Marcus then came by my shoulder since he was talking with his friends.

Alice- "Ok, so for science, chemistry and geography I'm sitting next to you. Ok Marcus?"

Marcus- "Yeah. But wait give me your schedule Sof..."

I give it to him while me and alice chat. Then he says.

Marcus- "So we have every class together except the 3 you guys have together.."

Alice- "Well that worked out well.."

Sofia- "Yup!"

Martinus and Aiden then came back and Martinus said,

Martinus- "Ok so I showed Aiden the important things but is anyone in Mrs Roberts homeroom. Because I'm with Marcus and Sofia.."

Alice- "Yeah I'm with Mrs Roberts."

Martinus- "Ok, so you can show Aiden where to go."

Alice- "Yeah, and we better get going because Mrs Roberts class is at the end of the hall.."

Aiden nodded and they left. Then we started heading to class.

We chose our seats. I was in the middle row and Marcus was next to me and Martinus infront of me.

I checked the door carefully to make sure Anika hadn't been joined to this class and luckily she hadn't.

We had no bad people in our class which was good. No worrying when we're here.

Then the teacher came in and while he was just by the door he stopped and said,

Teacher- "Ok class, important announcement. THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"

Everybody quickly put their feet up on the chair and some people weren't at a seat so they went anywhere.

The countdown from 5 was over and then teacher was now on his desk.

Teacher- "Good, everybody made it.."

Everybody then started laughing and we all knew that he was going to be a fun teacher!

Teacher- "Anyway, my name is Mr Dennie and we will have an amazing year together! So we have a new student in class today!"

My heart race increases as it could be Anika and if I have her in this class I will die. Marcus and Martinus turn to face me and I think they think the same thing.

Hope you like it! Sorry for not updating my other book if you guys read it but I've been really busy and concentrating myself on this one so I can finish it and be able to start another idea!

Anyway vote and comment what you think! 😘