Little Surprise

Mum- "MIAMI!!!"

I squeal and start jumping up and down.

Sofia- "Really?!? We're going to Miami!!!!"

Mum- "Yes because David has family there and we thought it was a really nice place to have a wedding.."

I run to her and hug her.

Sofia- "THATS SOOOO COOL!! YOUR THE BEST!!!"

She just laughs and then says that I can take off
Athe dress and go to my room.

--- in my room ---

I still can't believe that I'm going to Miami in TWO DAYS!!!

Wait let me call Marcus and Martinus, they've finished they're football practise by now. I'm going to call Martinus and he picks up after two rings.

Martinus- Hello?

Sofia- Hiiii! Did you know that we're going to Miami for my mums wedding?????

Martinus- Yeah, its only you and Aiden who didn't know, they wanted to keep it as a surprise for you guys.

Sofia- Wait? Ava knew?

Martinus- Oh no, I forgot they wanted to surprise her too but everyone else knew.

Sofia- K, anyway whatcha doing? I'm bored...

Martinus- Nothing me and Marcus are just playing Fifa..

Sofia- Surprise, surprise...

Martinus- Ha ha ha your too funny... anyway do you mind, I can't play with one hand..

Sofia- Oh i'm sorry your highness. I will let you two play your game, while I'm over here really bored and eating Swedish candy.

Martinus- Wait wh..

I then hang up before he can finish. They're going to be here any second... And now we wait...

Ok I'm bored of waiting. Wow they're much slower than I thought they would be. Just as I thought that my door burst open with two out of breath teens.

Sofia- "You guys are so gullible.."

Martinus falls next to me on my bed and says.

Martinus- "Well your really mean.."

Marcus then falls on our legs and they just lie there breathing heavily. I laugh and they both turn and look at me. 

Sofia- "Whoops sorry, just carry on.."

Marcus- "No why are you laughing?"

Sofia- "It just reminds me when we were doing the handstand challenge and Martinus was laughing at us."

Martinus- "Aaaa the good old days.."

I then got up and went to my drawer and took out two bags of candy.

I threw them onto the bed and they both snatched them and ripped them open.  

Marcus has now moved to where i was sitting so I (of course) have no where to sit...

--- Marcus POV ---

While I'm enjoying my candy, Sofia is wandering around the room until she finally decides to get a packet of candy of her own.

She then comes and sits facing us on the bed.

Sofia- "So, Martinus, as you probably know Lana will be coming to this wedding since apparently her dad and David were old friends. Are you going to ask her to be your date???"