Fun then not

I woke up at 10am and Marcus wasn't there anymore. He must have gone home.

I went on my phone and saw that Alice texted, she said

Alice 🙃✌️-Hey r u back in Trofors yet??
Me- Yeah I came back yesterday, wanna hang out?
Alice 🙃✌️- omg yesssss, I missed you so much, and we have so much to catch up on. U know about Marcus....
Me- Yeah, so meet me by my house at 11 then we can go
Alice 🙃✌️- k see ya
Me- 👋

I then got up to get changed and changed into this outfit,

Then I went downstairs to have some breakfast and my mum was on the phone with someone

Then I went downstairs to have some breakfast and my mum was on the phone with someone. Probably her fiancé David. I ate my breakfast and then told my mum I was hanging out with Alice today.

I ran upstairs to grab my purse and my phone. Then the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it.

It was Alice and I was so happy to see her, we hugged and then we got in a Uber to go to the mall.

We talked the whole car ride and she asked so many questions about me and Marcus.

"Oh, and I have something else to tell you," I said "My mum is getting remarried and I'm going to have a brother and a sister.."

"Really, thats cool you always said you wanted siblings, how old are they?"

"So the boy is called Aiden and he's our age and then the girl is called Ava and she's 8..."

"Ooooh, so is Aiden cute?" I then went on my phone and showed her a picture, her mouth dropped to the ground as she looked at the photo.

"God dam, he's cute, btw do you mind if I date him?" I laughed and then replied

"Go ahead, but how do you even know if you'd like him?"

"Oh, I like him already..." I laughed again and we continued chatting. Then we arrived at the mall and went to the shops.

We bought lots of things in many different stores and then we decided to go to the food court to have some lunch.

We got our food and then sat down at the table. Then Alice asked,

"So how are things with Marcus?"

"Their really good, and you remember that I just said that before right.."

"Yeah, but there is one thing that I forgot to ask..."

"Ok?"

"Have you done it?"

"No!!, why would you care about that anyway?"

"Idk, was just wondering.."

We continued chatting and then I got a text, it was from Mac.

Mac 😘❤️😍- Hi bby
Mac 😘❤️😍- What r u doing?
Me- Hey, I'm out with Alice
Mac 😘❤️😍- Ok, txt me when ur free..
Me- Umm, thats not going to happen because I'm freaking expensive everyday of the week....
Mac 😘❤️😍- Hahaha, soo funny bby (sarcasm)...
Me- 😂, I'll txt u later 👋
Mac 😘❤️😍- Bye 😘

"Who was that?" Alice asked,

"Oh, it was just Marcus wondering what I was doing..."

"ooooooooooo"

"Lol, whenever you do that it always reminds me of when we were younger and a boy would talk to us"

"Omg yessss, I remember and we always thought every boy had a crush on us but they of course didn't..."

"Well we were right with Marcus...."

"Yep and also Dylan..."

"Omg yes, did I tell you when Martinus was going to hang out with him and they came by the house first and he couldn't stop staring at me...."

"Omg really?!?"

"Yup"

"LOL"

We continued chatting until we finished our lunch and then we went back shopping.

After a while, we had visited every shop and it was getting late so we decided to go home.

We got in an uber and chatted (again), its like we had a never ending chat system or something...

Alice dropped me off at my house and i went inside, my mum wasn't home. Just as I was about to text Marcus, I got a text from Dylan.

Dylan- Hey, can you meet me at the park?
Me- Yeah sure, I'll be right there...

I wonder why he wanted me to go to the park, well theres only one way to find out...

I got my purse (again) and started walking to the park. When I got there I saw Dylan standing by the forrest and I walked towards him.

"Hey!" I said,

"Hey, follow me..." He replied. He walked into the forrest and I followed. He stopped really deep in and by a huge tree. I looked back and you could barely see the exit.

"What are we doing here?" I asked walking towards the tree. Before replying he pushed me up to the tree and started kissing my neck...

"DYLAN, WTF ARE YOU DOING, GET OFF OF ME" I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't go.

"DYLAN GET OFF OF ME NOW,"

"Why should I"

"Well I have a BOYFRIEND.."

"Yeah right, your probably just using him from his fame..." Now I got mad, because I would never be that rude and use someone.

I then kicked him in his private parts, he fell to the floor and I also fell with my back rubbing against the tree.

That probably left a mark, anyway I got up and went to Dylan where he was on the floor.

"Stay away from me and the twins, and btw I would never be as rude as you were today and use someone."

I then ran out of the forrest and back to my house.  I opened the door and my mum still wasn't home. I ran up to my room and fell on my bed.

I started crying in my pillow, I can't stand Dylan anymore. I'm sooo annoyed, I can't believe he said that about me using Marcus, I would never...

I grabbed my phone and texted Marcus.