MIAMI!!!

WE'RE HERE!! WE'RE HERE! WE'RE FINALLY HERE!!

We just landed and I can barely stay in my seat. The sign just went off and everyone stood up to get their hand luggage. I waited for Marcus to stand up and went to his side because when we had come there was no more space on my side. 

I got my bag and Marcus could see how excited I was because he put his hands on my shoulders and said, 

Marcus- "Calm down, your going to have no energy when we get to the hotel." 

Sofia- "I can't help it. I'm so excited and I've always wanted to go to Miami and I heard the hotel we're staying in has bowling and a ice rink in the basement." 

Marcus- "Ok thats pretty cool." I smile and nod and then the line to get out starts moving. 

We meet up with Martinus and Aiden when we pass to the door and GerdAnne and KjellErik are already waiting outside. I walk out and the heat slaps me in the face. Don't you know the feeling when you leave the airport and its hot outside. 

Usually I don't like it. But right now I don't care since we're in MIAMIIII!!!! 

But of course now comes the boring part. Waiting for the luggage and passport control. 

--- 30 minutes later ---

We got out of the airport and now we're in the taxis to the hotel. I haven't got any less excited. 

The line for passport control was short it only took about 10 minutes, usually they take about 30 minutes and our luggage was the first ones to come out and that made me even more excited because we could finally get out of this airport. 

Me, Martinus, Marcus and Aiden are in one car and the rest are in the other. 

I admire the surroundings around us and probably annoy Martinus because whenever i see something I poke him and show him. 

--- at the hotel --- 

OMG this is so cool! We come in the car to this big round thing and at the end there is the hotel. We get out of the car and they take our bags while GerdAnne and KjellErik go to the reception to check us in. This hotel is called the Edition and it looks so cool!!! 

I look around the reception and there is a snooker game board and some seats to wait for people. This hotel is so cool!! 

I then see my mum come round the corner probably from where the lifts were and her smile widens when she sees all of us. 

I run to her and hug her. She seems so happy and I'm so happy that her day is so soon. 

Mum- "Hi guys! So here's the room plan. Each room have a double bed, except one which has two singles, but if anyone needs we can always put a single bed in one of the rooms. We have 3 rooms for the kids and one for the adults, of course."

We then get shown the three rooms and we all gather in the one with two single beds while the adults go somewhere. 

Sofia- "So how are the rooms going to be?" I ask hoping to get the answer I want. 

Ava- "I wanna be with Emma!!" She squeals. We all agree and then they go into the other room with the double bed.  

Martinus- "So I guess this is sorted.."

Aiden- "What do you mean?" 

Martinus- "Well they of course want to be together," he says while pointing at me and Marcus "you know, being all lovey dovey, kissy kissy and stuff like that. That by the way no one else wants to see. So they can go in the other room."

I threw a pillow at Martinus while he and Aiden were just laughing. 

Marcus- "Come on your just jealous that you don't have anyone..." He says while putting his arm around me. 

Martinus- "Well, it won't be for long because I have Lana." A huge smile spreads alone my face and i start boncing around. He just admitted his feelings. I can see that he totally regrets it thought. 

Sofia-"You just admitted that you want Lana to be your girlfriend." I say while pointing at him. "I KNEW IT!!!" 

I said I knew it a few times more and then Marcus grabbed my bag and started to push me out of the room. I didn't turn around and kept on saying I knew it until Marcus got fed up and grabbed my legs and slung me over his shoulder. 

He didn't put me down until we got to our room and slung me on the bed. I didn't say anything but just looked up at the ceiling while Marcus was putting our bags on the little bag things that you fold out that they always have at hotels. 

Sofia- "What do we do now?" I ask once he's finished. 

Marcus- "Well my parents just texted saying that we can go to the beach or something.." 

Sofia- "I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH!!" I say while standing up on the bed. Marcus laughs at me and pulls me onto his lap. 

Marcus- "Do you wanna ask Aiden and Martinus if they want to come too?" He says while putting one of my hairs thats fallen in my face behind my ear. 

Sofia- "Nooo, that will just take away our beach time because they will take forever!!" 

Marcus- "You realise your not even ready yet right?" 

Sofia- "Yes but we have to get ready and then they have to get ready and it'll just take longer."  

Marcus- "Hmmm. Or is it just because you want to spend alone time with me." A smirk travel along his face. 

Sofia- "Don't flatter yourself. Just ask them while I get ready then.."  

I got my bikini and beach dress and went into the bath room to get changed. When I came out Marcus was already changed and on his phone. Of course... 

Sofia- "Did you ask them?" 

Marcus- "No I was just about to." Just as he said that we heard a knock on the door. I went to get it and it was Martinus and Aiden. 

Aiden- "Hey, wanna go to the beach." 

Sofia- "Sure, we were just going to ask you guys." We then all headed out and went to the beach.

Authors Note- 

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update. Just tonnes of things have been going on lately. But I finally got a part up! 

So this book is soon coming to an end which is sad because this was the first book I wrote on wattpad and I love it so much but of course I will still keep it up on my profile. I've been reading through it though and I'm probably going to edit it when I finish because I started this when I was 11 and there are some spelling mistakes. 

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment what you think! 

❤️