After the Concert

--- after the Concert ---

The concert just finished and it went just as planned (which is good for Martinus as he hates when things don't go as planned on stage😜..).

Marcus and Martinus left the stage before the dancers and they went to the small room again.

I went into the room and snuck behind Marcus, I jumped onto his back and said,

"Hi.." Marcus took me off his back and put his arm around me.

"What are we doing now?" I asked.

"We're going to go back to the hotel..." Martinus answered.

I nodded and then we had to go out as we had to speak to the owner.

Kjell Erik spoke to him and Marcus and Martinus just said thank you and goodbye.

Marcus didn't let go of my hand for the whole time. I wasn't complaining though, I thought it was cute.

Then we went into the cars and we went with the same people as last time.

We arrived at the hotel and went up to our rooms.

Kjell Erik and Gerd Anne came into our rooms and told us that they were going out for dinner again.

They then left and we ordered some food. Marcus and Martinus ordered tacos since they haven't had it for a while, and it's their favorite food.

Me and Emma ordered a pizza since we felt like having a pizza. After we ordered, Martinus got a face time call from Dylan (you know the guy who has a crush on me).

He answered it and went into his room, which then Emma followed him into. I sat on bed and Marcus was on the sofa on his phone.

I took my phone from my pocket and went on what's app. I texted Marcus and said,

Me: you were really good in the concert today....

I heard him laugh and then I got a reply,

Mac 😘❤️😍: thx 😘, you too and why do you always end up texting instead of talking to me? 🤔
Me: idk, habit maybe... 😜
Mac 😘❤️😍: 😂 ilysfm ❤️😍😘
Me: ily 2 😘😘

Marcus got up from the sofa and came next to me. I looked at him and he just went on his phone again.

Mac 😘❤️😍: soooooo.?...
Me: 😂😜😘
Mac 😘❤️😍: what?
Me: .........
Mac 😘❤️😍: you always do it so

I moved closer to him and leant my head on his shoulder.

Me: Ok, so....                                                                       Mac 😘❤️😍: I'm hungry....                                             Me: We ordered the food, you just have to be patient. Mac 😘❤️😍: When have you known me being patient.....                                                                             Me: Good point

Then Martinus came back into the room and sat on the sofa.

"What did Dylan say?" Marcus asked.

"Oh nothing much, he just wanted to know if we were free the day after tomorrow...." He answered.

"And what did you say?" Marcus asked,

"I told him that I'll text him tomorrow and see." Marcus nodded and Martinus went on his phone.

I moved a bit on the bed and asked,

"Do you guys have a interview tomorrow?" They both nodded and Martinus replied,

"Yeah, its on this show tomorrow morning, and right after we leave to the airport." I  nodded and then got a phone call from my mum. I answered it and said,

"Hello,"

"Hi sweetie," she replied, " I just wanted to see whats been going on and also im coming back to Trofors tomorrow at around 9pm."

"Ok," Just as I was about to continue the door bell rang and our food was here.

"Oh mum our food just came so see you tomorrow."

"Ok see you bye."

"Bye," I then hung up and went to tell Emma that the food came. She ran out and she sat down on the little table we had in our room.

There were only two seats on that table so me, Marcus and Martinus had to decided who will take the other one.

Before I could say anything Marcus ran and took the seat. He had a grin on his face and looked at me.

The person that worked in the hotel put the tray down on a little table on the other side of the room and I took me and Emma's food and gave it to her.

I whispered to Martinus,

"Don't give him his food, so that he has to get up and then one of us can steal the seat from him."

Martinus nodded and then whispered back,

"Ok, but you take the seat from him." I also nodded and then went on the sofa which was the thing closest to his seat.

Me and Martinus started eating and Marcus went up to get his food. I ran to his seat and sat on it putting my food on the table and started eating.

Emma started giggling and Marcus came back to the table.

"Seriously..." He said,  I smiled back at him.

"Du är så irriterande" (you are so annoying) He said in Swedish so that Emma wouldn't understand.

"Nej.."(No..) I replied,

"Ja, du bara tur att din min flickvän" (Yes, your just lucky that your my girlfriend)

"Eller vad..." (Or what...). He didn't reply and (as usual) just stuck his tongue out at me.

He then sat down where I was sitting before and started eating his taco.

--- 1 hour later ---

We finished the dinner about 30 minutes ago and the person just came and took it all away. I checked the time and it was 9 pm.

Emma was yawing and seemed really tired so we decided to put her to bed. Just as Marcus was about to take her, she said,

"Noooo, I want Sofia to bring me to bed." Marcus and Martinus both looked at me and I agreed to bring her to bed.

I took her into her room and she jumped into her bed. I tucked her in and then just as I was about to say good night she said,

"Hey Sofia,"

"Yeah" I replied

"Do you love Marcus?"

"Yes, of course I do why?"

"Just wondering, oh and what were you speaking about in Swedish earlier?"

"Oh it was nothing, come on go to sleep now, we will be in the other room is you need anything."

"Ok good night"

"Good night" I said, then I left and went in the other room again. Marcus and Martinus were both on their phones, surprise, surprise.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, So in the last chapter I asked if you like short or long chapters and there were some people that said they dont mind and some people that like long ones.

So I decided to start writing some longer chapters, but some might be short and also since I might not have that much time to write it might take me longer time to write long chapters.

Anyway, just a reminder to vote for my story and please tell me what you think in the comments. Also I just wanted to say that I love all of you guys and love the support you are giving me to write this book.

Thx 😘