Alone....

This time we went into Marcus room and we looked out of the window. It looked like it was going to rain, so we checked the weather report and it says that there was going to be a thunderstorm. So we decided to stay at home today.

Just as I sat on the bed his parents came into the room and said that they were going away for the day and bring Emma with them. We said ok and they left. So now it was really just me and Marcus for the day.

I took his phone off charging while he was in the toilet. I put in his password (as he told it to me when I gave him my computer password) and went on his musical.ly. I looked through all their privates but I've seen all of them before. Then he came out of the toilet and I quickly put his phone under his pillow.

I could see that he knew I did something and then said,

"What were you doing??"

"Nothing, just on my phone 📱 " I replied. Then I realized I left my phone in the other room.

He said nothing and came to sit next to me. He was about to grab his phone on the table when he realized that it wasn't there. He looked at me for a while and I just smiled back at him.

While he was doing that I quickly grabbed his phone from the pillow and put it in my jeans pocket.

He came a bit closer and put his arm around me. Then I turned my head away from him and realized he wasn't just putting his arm around me but looking for his phone under the pillow next to me.

You see I know him so well that I knew he was going to look straight at the pillow.

Then when he couldn't find it, he took his arm away and asked

"Have you seen my phone?" Just as I was about to answer I stood up and ran out of the room. I ran straight into my room and lied on my bed. I heard him scream

"Sofia, get back here!!" I laughed and then covered my mouth. Great, now he probably know where I am, I said to myself in my head (even though I wasn't hiding😜).

Then Marcus came into the room and lied down next to me.

"Can I have my phone back," he said

"Why would I give it back to you" I replied, turning to him. He turned to me too and said

"Well maybe because it's my phone!!" I sat up thinking if I should give it back to him or not and then said,

"Well if you want it you have to find it 😀" I made it sound like I hid it somewhere in the room. Then he pulled me back down, so I was lying on the bed again and came closer.

"Where did you put my phone now." He said. I felt him moving closer and I was about to reply

And then.........

(Wait for the next part to find out what happened 😁)