The Text

Marcus POV:

While Sofia was in the shower I went in the Engelbert website (you know the jewelry shops that Sofia saw the bracelet in).

I checked how expensive it was and it was on sale now so it was only 639.

I then emailed the shop to ask if they could put one aside for me.

As you probably might have guessed I was going to buy it for her. I was lucky because ever since I was like 5 years old I was saving up some money.

So that meant I had about 10oo Kronors. I would have had more buy you know it's hard to have that much and not spend any....

Just as I was about to close my computer I received a reply and they told me that they could. They just needed to know my name so I replied and told them it 😂.

Then I closed my computer and went on my phone so that Sofia won't see what I was doing.

Sofia POV:

I came out of the shower and put on my dress again. Then I went back into the room and saw Marcus on the sofa on his phone.

I took my phone from the bed and sat next to him. I didn't say anything and just went on my phone.

Then Marcus said,

"Hey, tomorrow morning Anika invited me to get breakfast with her, she said she had something to tell me?"

I thought about this for a while and then thought what could go wrong, so I replied,

"Ok, at what time?"

"Oh she said around 9, and I don't really know where the place is so I was thinking to leave around 8:30"

I nodded and went back on my phone. Then Marcus went into the bathroom to also have a shower.

I kept on going on my phone and then I received a text from the unknown number. It read,

"I see that your still with Marcus, I thought I told you to STAY AWAY!!!"

I could feel my heartbeat go faster and instantly put my phone down.

I decided to go into Emma and Martinus room. I brought my phone with me and put it in my pocket.

I sat next to Martinus (since he was on the sofa) and asked him if I could tell him something.

He nodded and I told him the whole story of the texts that I kept receiving. After I told him I showed it to them and he stared at them for a while.

Then he said,

"Does Marcus know?" I shook my head and then replied,

"No, but please don't tell anyone, especially Marcus."

"Bu..."

"Please." I said, cutting him off in the middle of his word.

"Fine," He replied "Oh and I heard that its just going to be you and me tomorrow morning."

"Yep, Marcus is going out with Anika, she said that she had something to tell him..."

Martinus nodded and then he went back on his phone. I decided to go back to my room.

Authors note:

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I changed the ring that the jewelry used to be to a bracelet since I thought it would be better.

I changed the chapter about that to fit the bracelet and I'm going just to give a brief description about it.

So it's just a normal bracelet with a little heard on it.

Anyway, just a reminder to vote for my story and tell me what you think in the comments.

Also I just wanted to tell you guys that it's my birthday today and also just to thank you for all the support you've been giving me about this story.

Thx