Nightime!

"Fu..." Martinus began before I covered his mouth because Emma was right there. (A/N you probably know what he was going to say...)

Marcus was laughing like crazy and so was I. I jumped off Martinus' back and he turned around and looked at me with full anger in his face.

My laughter faded away and I started to back away going towards Marcus. I knew that Martinus was going to do something back.

I hid behind Marcus for a second and then Emma ran to me and grabbed my arm.

Emma-"Sofia can you watch a movie with me pleasseeeeeee!!"

Sofia-"Sure"

Emma then dragged me into the TV room and she picked out a movie. She picked out the movie trolls and I was quite happy to see it because I have never actually seen it and I love kids movies, even though I might be a bit old for it, its still fun to watch.

We watch the movie and when it was over, I went over to Tinus who's sitting on the sofa.

Sofia- "I'm sorry for pranking you.. twice...."

He looked over at me and replied,

Martinus- "Its ok,"

Sofia- "If it makes you feel any better, I'll let you do anything bad to me..."

He then grinned and went back on his phone.

I felt a pair of arms go around me and I knew it was Marcus again. He pulled me off the sofa again and I said,

Sofia- "You've already done this once today..."

Marcus- "Yeah but this time its different..."

I looked over at Martinus and he was grinning, I then realised that this was going to be the revenge..

I started hitting Marcus' arm,

Sofia- "Let me goooooo, your going to do something bad to me!!!"

Martinus- "Well your the only one left to have some revenge so..."

Marcus then brought me to the back door and we all went outside. I had no choice if I wanted to go or not though, because I wasn't even walking myself....

Marcus then put me down and turned me around to face him. I could hear Martinus doing something in the background, and as I tried to turn my head Marcus put his hands on my face so I couldn't.

He then took me up on the bench next to the rail so we were standing on it, with me still facing away from Martinus.

Sofia- "What the hell are you guys up to??"

Marcus' grin formed bigger as he put his hands on my waist. He lifted me up and I saw that Martinus was now behind him.

I turned around and saw that the hot tub was open. I tried to get out of his grip, but then realised if I moved to much I would fall into it.

I grabbed Mac's arm and started screaming.

Sofia- "No, please put me down pleaseeeeeee..."