Midnight

--- 1 hour later ---

Ughhhhhhhhh I couldn't sleep, then I heard a buzz on my phone and I checked it. It was from Marcus and he said

Mac 😘❤️😍- R u awake?
Me- No I'm sleep texting....
Mac 😘❤️😍- Hahaha so funny (sarcasm)
Me- couldn't sleep either?
Mac 😘❤️😍- Nope, can I come over, we can have like a midnight snack?
Me- YAS, I don't have that much food here though
Mac 😘❤️😍- Don't worry, ill bring some
Me- yayyy, don't ring the doorbell though, just text me when your outside so my mum doesn't wake up..
Mac 😘❤️😍- Ok, be right there

I then went on Instagram and checked my feed, ever since me and Mac started dating I have gotten so many more followers, which is really fun.

Mac 😘❤️😍- I'm here

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"I love you..." I said

"I love you too" Mac replied

"Oh, I was talking to the food..." I joked

"Ok well then I'll just go" He said while turning around. I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek,

"You know I was just joking right?"

"Yeah, what do you think I am, an idiot?" I laughed and we went upstairs to my room.

I got my computer and made sure the sound wasn't high so I didn't wake my mum up, then I gave it to Marcus so he would chose the movie.

I got some bowls before we came up so we could put the food in it. Then I put the chips that Marcus got in one and the other things in different bowls.

Marcus chose a horror movie, which I know he chose on purpose so that he could "comfort" me when I get scared. Which is probably going to happen...

I sat next to him and we started to watch the movie, I got scared multiple times during it and always ended up putting my head into his chest.

--- skip to the end of movie ---

The movie just finished and it was now 2:30 am. Me and Mac took all the things off the bed and then went back on the bed.

"You know your going to have to stay with me now since I'm probably not going to be able to sleep"

"Yeah, but I will have to leave soon so my parents don't get worried and wonder where I am..."

"Ok," I went closer to him and kissed him.

He then held me towards him and I fell asleep.

Authors note:

Hey guys, sry for the short chapter but it's kind of like a little extra or something...

Anyway plz vote for my story and tell me what you think in the comments.

Thx