The Nightmare

Marcus POV:

--- a few hours earlier ---

"Good night" I said

"Night" Sofia replied

Then we both fell asleep...

I woke up and Sofia was gone. I went up to check if she was in the bathroom.

But she wasn't there. I checked my phone and saw that there was a text from Sofia, it read,

"Hel" I wondered what that would have meant. Then I went downstairs to the lobby.

There was a gang of men in black all around the hotel. I saw one of them with Sofia.

Sofia looked at me, with relief, and she mouthed help.

I ran towards her but one of the men stopped me. He was big and didn't look very friendly, so I just backed away. 

Then I saw that all of them were leaving. Except 2 men, one that was holding Sofia and one with a gun in his hand.

They dragged Sofia out, she screamed,

"Marcussss..." Then they covered her mouth and continued going outside. I could see the fear in her face.

I ran towards her and was just about to open the door. It wouldn't move.

I started hitting the window and then the people looked at me.

Then one of the men put the gun up to her head and...

BAM, I woke up.

I sat up in the bed and looked at Sofia.

"Thank god, she's ok" I thought to myself. Then I looked back at the wall.

I felt a movement on the bed and the next thing I know Sofia said,

"Marcus, are you ok?" I looked at her, then back at the wall and said.

"Yeah, I just had a nightmare..." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and took my hand.

"Come on, lets go back to sleep" She said. We both lied back down on the bed.

She didn't let go of my hand, which was good because I didn't want her to.

She fell asleep in like one second, but I just stayed up and looked at her.

Sofia is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I will be so sad if I lost her.

After a while of looking at her, I fell asleep...

--- now ---

I woke up and checked the time, it was 9:30.

I looked at Sofia and she was still asleep.

I didn't want to wake her up, so I just went on my phone.

I looked through all the comments on Instagram to see what ship names the mm'ers came up with.

There were some names like Sorcus (which I didn't really like) and then I came through one and it was Marfia.

I really liked that name, but before I chose I wanted to see what Sofia thought.

I checked through some more things on my phone and then I felt something on the bed move.

I looked at Sofia and saw that she had just woken up.

I put my phone on the table and turned to her.

She smiled at me and I kissed her on her forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yeah, how about you?" She replied. I nodded and then looked at the wall.

"Mac, what happened last night?" She asked, sitting up. I looked back at her and said,

"Oh its nothing.." She came closer to me and said,

"Come on, you can tell me.." I looked at her and then told her.

When I finished she looked at me and said,

"Don't worry, it was just a dream." She came in and kissed me.

Then we heard the door from the other room open a little and Martinus head popped out.