Walking/Running

Marcus was still dragging me by the arm, then after a while I yanked my arm out of his hand and he instantly stopped. He still had a really cheeky smile on his face and said,

"Why did you stop?" I looked at him and could see that he was also out of breath. Before replying I turned around expecting Martinus to be there, but he wasn't. 

"Why did I stop, well we've been running for 5 minutes and I don't even know where we are going. Also where is Martinus??" He started smiling even bigger and was about to say something just as Martinus came up to us.

"There you guys are!" He said "You know carrying around this basket is not the easiest thing, especially when the two people I'm going with are running away from me." Me and Marcus instantly started laughing and then I realised that Martinus was on his segway. 

"Ok, now can one of you please tell me where we are going? The only thing I know is that we are probably going to have a picnic since why else would Martinus be carrying around a basket!"

Ok, ok we'll tell you," Marcus said, "But only if you keep on running, away from Martinus, with me" He whispered that part as I could now tell that Marcus wanted to annoy his brother. I nodded my head at Marcus and he them said, 

"Ok so we are going to your favourite place to have a picnic," I them got super excited since I loved that place. My favourite place is a little hill just next to the airport. I loved that place since I was a child because you could see all the planes landing.  

Then while Martinus wasn't looking, I nudged Marcus on the shoulder and we started running again. Then in the distance we heard Martinus say, "Sofia, Marcus get back here!" We started laughing and just kept on running. 

After about 5 minutes we arrived and sat down on the grass to rest. I looked out to the airport, with all the planes landing and taking off. 

Marcus POV (Point Of View) 

I saw Sofia staring at the planes, she looks so cute.. NO what am I thinking we've been friends for ages I can't have a crush on her, it'll ruin everything....