!Gröna Lund!

We sat in the car, jumping around and looked out the windows.

Then when we arrived at Gröna Lund, we told the driver to go around the back as there was a secret entrance for VIPs (😄).

Then when we arrived at the entrance we had a few security guards there and the manager of Gröna Lund.

He welcomed us and then he gave us these passes (so that we could go in front of the lines) and said that we would have three guards going around with us today.

We went in and started walking around. Not long after that we heard screaming and tones of fans were running at us.

Luckily we had the guards. We walked over to twister (one of the rides) and went on it.

I sat next to Marcus and Martinus sat in front of us. He sat next to a girl and she was going crazy as she probably was a fan.

The ride was so fun and when we got off we were all super happy, me and Marcus got the ride photo (as we wanted to keep it as a memory). Then we walked over to another ride.

--- 1 hour later ---

After we did a few rides Martinus wanted to go to the toilet. When he went to the toilet, Marcus took my hand and dragged me backstage (as we were allowed to go backstage).

He kissed me.. 

When we pulled apart, he just smiled and then we heard Martinus coming. Then I also decide to go to the toilet. 

Marcus POV:

Just as Sofia left to go to the toilet, I went over to Martinus and said,

"Hey Martinus, I was thinking and I really want me and Sofia to go official to the mm'ers, but don't tell her as she doesn't know..."

"Yeah sure, how were you thinking of doing this?" He replied 

"Well," I began. Then I told him my plan and he thought it was a very good plan. 

So then we quickly checked the time and we had 15 minutes to do it. 

I went up to Sofia and smiled. She smiled back at me. I made sure that Martinus was in position 😂. 

Then I went in and kissed Sofia. I love her so much, she's like one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

When we pulled apart, we looked in each others eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful, the nicest shade of blue I have ever seen. 

I then heard someone come in the room and turned around. It was the stage manager. 

I took Sofia's hand and walked towards him (with Martinus next to us). 

---- 2 hours later ----

After we finished all the setting up, we checked the time. It was already 4:30. 

We decided to do one more ride and then go back to the hotel. 

We then did Kvasten as our last ride.

Sofias POV:  

I decided for this ride to go with Martinus (as I did every other ride with Marcus). 

Marcus sat next to a crazy fan girl that wouldn't let go of his hand 😂. 

When that ride was over we started making our way to the exit. This time Marcus and Martinus stopped to take some pictures with fans (but only a few). 

Then we walked out of Gröna Lund and went into the car.