Secret Place

--- Friday ---
Sofia's POV-

Ok so it's been nice to not got to school because like, who wants to go to school.

But it's so boring here now, like Fred is fun but like I'm getting so bored here.

Anyway, Tom just came so we are in the garden and he wanted to play football.

I kick him the ball and he always misses, so he has to run after it until it gets into the bushes.

After like the hundredth time he gets it back and then I kick it again.

But of course this one went to the other bush all the way down the hill.

Once he has come back up I say,

Sofia- "Come on Tom, don't you want to do something else?"

Tom- "Just one more kick pleaseeee!!"

I kick it and as usual it goes down the hill. But this time tom doesn't run down and the ball is kicked back up again.

I walk a bit to the side to see if anyone is there but there's nothing.

Maybe it was just an animal who was running by and hit the ball.

I go back and stand behind the ball. Tom now has a huge smile on his face and is jumping up and down.

Ok something weird is going on here.

Just as I'm about to say something the ball gets kicked towards Tom.

I turn around and Marcus, Martinus and Emma are standing behind me with huge smiles on their faces.

I decide to be a bit mean and funny, so I run first to Martinus and give him a hug.

Sofia- "Tinus!!!"

He then whispers in my ear.

Tinus- "What are you doing?"

Sofia- "I missed annoying Marcus.."

Tinus- "Ohhh"

Marcus- " cough cough. Didn't you forget something.."

Sofia- "Right."

I then go to Emma.

Sofia- "Emmaaaa!!"

I give her a hug and pull her off the floor for a second..

I then let her go and Marcus is playing with the ball.

I go over to him and jump on his back.

Sofia- "Hii"

Marcus- "Hey."

I then go off his back and kick the ball away.

Sofia- "Come on, I wanna show you something."

I take his hand and pull him down the hill to one bush.

Marcus- "Why are you taking me to this bush??"

Sofia- "Just come."

I then went to where there is a space between two bushes and went inside.

Marcus- "WOW, this place is so cool."

Sofia- "Yeah, god I haven't been here in forever."

So you guys must be wondering what it is. It's basically a space between bushes, but all the bushes have tonnes of flowers covering them.

And by a space, I mean like not a tiny space. Like a nice space. If it was a room you could probably fit a small bed and desk in it.

Marcus- "Sof??"

Sofia- "Yeah?"

Marcus- "What's so fun about annoying me?"

Sofia- "I don't know, but I wasn't annoying you I was saving the best for last..."

He then came and kissed me and when i pulled away I said,

Sofia- "Well maybe I was trying to annoy you..."

Marcus- "just shut up."

He then kissed me again and I put my arms around his neck. When we pulled away I said,

Sofia- "I missed my little Maci.."

He rolled his eyes and then said

Marcus- "Come on again with these nicknames.."

Sofia- "Come on pleaseeeeeee!! I love the name Maci, it's cute.."

Marcus- "Even if I say no your still going to keep doing it aren't you..."

Sofia- "Maybe.."

Marcus- "Then fineeee.."

I then jumped into his arms and said,

Sofia- "I LOVE YOUUU!"

He then laughed and said,

Marcus- "I love you too baby"

I then let go and Marcus said,

Marcus- "Does anyone else know about this place??"

Sofia- "Nope, well only the gardener, because he saw me going in here one day and it's now his little project."

Marcus- "And don't people hear you, like when you scream or something?"

Sofia- "It's actually pretty sound proof. Like I was always screaming in here and no one heard me."

Marcus- "Why are you always screaming??"

Sofia- "Me and Alice were here together a lot and we would play games where we have to scream.."

He nodded and then I took his hand and led him out.

Sofia- "Come on if we stay here for too long they might start to look for us and find the place.."

We then went back to the others and I said hi to kjell erik and gerd anne.

Hope you guys like it!!!

Sorry for taking so long, school has really kept me busy. Also  next week from Monday to Friday I'm away on a school trip with no electronics 😢. So I definitely won't be able to write then but I'll be back 😂.

And also I want to ask you guys, is anyone else SCREAMING ABOUT MAKE YOU BELIVE IN LOVE!!! I CANT WAIT AND ITS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!!!

I can't stay up tho because you know, school.... but first thing tomorrow morning I'll be listening to it!!!

Anyway vote and comment what you think 😘

❤️❤️❤️