Finally starting the picnic

Martinus looked so angry that I just had to run down to help him. I ran down, took the basket and walked back up with him.

When we reached the top again, Marcus grabbed the basket and said,

"Finally, I thought that you were never going to arrive." I knew he was teasing Martinus and Martinus knew that too.

Anyway we sat down to start eating out food (as with all the running we were starving) and I was thinking what time I was going to tell them that I'll be sleeping over at their house. Everyone was very quite as we were all so hungry and then Marcus said,

"Sofia?"

"Yeah" I replied

"What were you talking about with your mum earlier??"

"Oh yeah, I was just about to tell you guys," I saw Marcus and Martinus look at each other and then back at me. But since Martinus wasn't there he had a more confused look on his face.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Martinus asked

"Oh, while we were waiting for you to come, my mum called me to tell me that she was going away for a week and that I'm gonna stay over at your house!" I told them. They were both super happy and hugged me. We've had sleepovers like this before since my mum went away for business (like she's doing now), and also just for fun.

"Thats so cool," Marcus said "anyway we were thinking of inviting you over, so this is even better!"

"But I have to be back home at 7:30 so we should leave here around 7." I said

"Ok but I just had a great idea," Martinus said "we should go to the new amusement park that open like 30 minutes away from here!"

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go there!" I said

For the rest of the day we were just talking about what we could do and playing a few games (which I ended up losing). Then Martinus check his watch and realised that it was already 6:45.

"Guys, we should get ready to go, its already 6:45!" Martinus said.

"Oh my god, today has gone so fast!" I said. So then we started to pack away everything and by the time it was all done it was already 7, so we left. But this time instead of running away from Martinus I offered to carry the basket, while he was on the Segway.

I defiantly thought that Marcus was still gonna run away but he was actually just walking on the other side of Martinus. Then a few minutes later we arrived at my place. I gave the basket to Marcus and walked in.

"Mum, I'm home!" I yelled through the house

"I'm upstairs!" She replied

I walked upstairs and could see that my mum was finishing off her packing.

"Hi, how was the picnic?" She asked

"Oh it was really fun!" I replied

"Oh good, anyway go pack your stuff and remember if you forget something you can always come back and get it since you have the key."

I nodded my head and went to my room.