Hanging with Friends

Marcus POV:

I woke up with Sofia in my arms. I felt so bad for her, she had such a bad day yesterday.

I then went on my phone and took a picture of her since she looked so fkn cute. I wouldn't post it though, the fans would go crazy.

I gave her a small kiss on the forehead and just as I did that her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning baby," I said

"Morning, what time is it?" She replied

"Its 10"

"Ok.."

"Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Ok, let me just quickly get changed first?"

"Why?"

"Because they might think something happened between us if I go down with your shirt on..."

"Ok, I'll be downstairs."

Then I got up and quickly put a shirt on and then went downstairs, Emma and Martinus were already having breakfast and I got something to eat and joined them.

Sofia's POV:

When Marcus left I got up and went over to my bag and I took out an outfit to wear today.

I put this on,

Then I put my hair up in a messy but cute bun

I put a tiny bit of makeup on so I didn't look that tired and then I went downstairs.

I saw Marcus, Martinus and Emma having breakfast and I joined them.

---20 minutes later---

We chatted for the whole breakfast, but Emma got bored so she went up to her room about 15 minutes ago.

Emma came running back down now and said,

"Sofia, can you play with me pleeaassseee!!" I agreed and she took my hand and ran me to her room.

When we came into her room I sat down on her bed and she said,

"Can you do my hair?"

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" I replied

"I like those braids you do, can you do something like that."

"Sure, I just need a hair brush and some hair ties and then I can do it on you," She then ran to her shelves and came back with a few hair ties and her hair brush.

She then sat in front of me and I started doing the hairstyle.

---25 minutes later ---