Helping

Me-Mac
Me-Mac 😥
Me-Answer plzz!! 😥😥
Mac😘❤️😍- Hi, is something wrong?
Me- Can you just come over to my house plz 🙏 (a/n I know that some people say that emoji is a highfiving person but I use it for begging)
Mac😘❤️😍- Ok, be right there....
Me- The door is open
Mac😘❤️😍- Ok

I put my phone down and waited. Then I heard the door open and close, Marcus was probably here.

He came through my door and I ran into his arms and cried into his shoulder. He picked me up and sat on the bed with me on his lap.

He stroked my hair for a while and then he put his hand under my chin. He lifted my head up and I looked into his chocolate, brown eyes.

"Whats wrong baby?"

I told him the whole thing including the part when Dylan said I was only using Mac for his fame.

After I finished I looked down at my hands, I couldn't bare to see what Marcus expression would be...

I then looked up and I couldn't really tell if he was angry or sad or both. He then kissed me and said,

"Dont worry about it, just stay away from him and me and Tinus will too, also I will make sure he doesn't ever do anything like that ever again...."

I blushed a little, as he was protecting me so much, and gave him a little kiss then I said,

"Are you sure that Martinus will stay away from him though?"

"Yeah, Martinus loves you like a sister so I think he'll understand..."

"Yeah, and I love him like a brother..."

"Also he was getting bored of him anyways..." Mac said. I laughed and he did too.

"Did you check your back to see if it left a mark when you fell down the tree?"

"No, not yet.... can you?"

"Ok," he then took me off his lap and slightly lifted the back of my shirt. He put it back down and then said,

"It's fine, just a tiny scrape.."

"Ok, thanks"

"Maybe Tinus can come over and we can all hang out?" I asked,

"Ok, let me just text him.."

Mac's POV:

Me- Hey, wanna come over to Sof's house and hang out?
Tinus- Ok, I'll be right there...

I put my phone down and then looked at Sofia, she was on her phone. I am so angry at Dylan, hurting her like that. When Tinus comes I'm going to go and kick his ass.

We then heard running up the stairs and Tinus came into the room and jumped on the bed.

Tinus-"Hiiiiii"

Sof-"Hey,"

Tinus-"What's up"

Sof-"Nothing much, hey what's up with you and dylan?"

Tinus- "Oh, he is getting so annoying and boring, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of him, but I can't find one...."

Sof- "Well now you do..." She said while looking down at her hands.

Tinus looked at both of us with a confused face and the I said,

Me- "Can I tell him?" She nodded and I told Martinus what happened..

After I told him he looked shocked and hugged Sofia.

Tinus- "don't worry, i won't hang out with him anymore..."

Sof- "Thanks, anyway wanna do something?"

Tinus- "Yeah, we can maybe go to our house and play FIFA...."

Sof- "you and FIFA, you could never live without it could you?"

Tinus- "Nope, so are you in?"

Sofia- "Fine, but you guys always beat me..."

We then got up and started walking out of Sof's house, we walked to our house and just as we got to the door I grabbed Sof's arm and she turned around.

"I just need to go do something quickly..." I said

"Ok, but make sure he doesn't hurt you..." She then gave me a kiss on the cheek, smiled and went inside.

God she knows me too well, like she knew I was going over to Dylan's house......

--- At dylans house ---

I walked up the stairs to his house and knocked on the door. His mum answered and gave me a friendly smile.

"Hi," I said, "Is Dylan here?"

"Oh hi Marcus, yes he's here, he's just in his room. Its down the hall the first door on the right."

"Ok thanks." I then walked into his house and up to his room. I knocked on his door and he answered it surprised to see me.

I barged by him and into his room, he then closed the door and turned to face me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked,

"What am I doing here, hmmm maybe its because you tried to have SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND...."

"I.." I cut him off and said,

"Just stay away from her, me and Martinus and dont even think about you speaking to us again."

I pushed him out of the way and went back to their door, just as I was about to leave I said to his mum,

"Oh and by the way I think you should teach your son not to try and steal OTHER peoples girlfriends...." I then stomped out of their house and walked back to mine.

Sof's Pov:

Ugh Tinus was beat me at FIFA, no surprise there though. We then went outside to play some football. We played one fun match and then I checked the time and saw that it was already 6:30. Then Marcus walked up to the house and I ran up to him and said,

Sof-"What did you do?"

Mac-"Nothing, I just told him to stay away from us and don't speak to us again." I then hugged him, and said,

Sof-"Thank you.."

Mac-"No problem, I love you and if anything happens like that again come to me...."

I nodded and then looked at the time again.

Sof- "I think I need to go back home soon..."

Mac-"You can stay over if you want..."

Sof- "Ok, let me just ask my mum."

I then grabbed my phone and called my mum. She answered after the second ring.

Mum- Hello?

Sof- Hi mum, can I stay over at Marcus and Martinus's house tonight?

Mum- Sure honey,

Sof- thanks mum, bye

Mum-Bye

I then hung up and Marcus and Martinus were both walking inside to play FIFA. I sat in-between them and stole Marcus's phone.

I took a picture of them both playing FIFA and put it on instagram, I then wrote,

I love how social they are...not-Sofia @sofialundberg

I posted it and put the phone back where I found it. Then I looked at them playing FIFA and in the end Martinus won.

Then we got called to have dinner....