Dinner at the Gunnarsen's

We ended up all going on our phone. Because you know we're teens.

Well I left my phone upstairs so I was just alternating between who's screen I was looking at... mainly Marcus' but whatever.

I then went up stairs to get my phone, I walked into Marcus' room to get it and the piece of paper that emma gave me with the drawing on his desk.

I took it,

"You know you have to ask before you take something?" I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw it was Marcus.

Sofia- "Well yeah, but if its mine already and I left it here I don't have to ask..."

Marcus- "Yeah, but what if its about both of us.." He said while he was approaching me.

Sofia- "Still, if your sister gave it to me its mine.."

Marcus- "Ok fine, but what are you going to do with it?"

Sofia- "Put it somewhere.."

Marcus- "Where though?"

Sofia- "You'll have to go to my house and see..."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek while I left the room to go back downstairs.

I went downstairs and Martinus and Aiden hadn't moved one bit. I sat on the sofa again and went on my phone. Emma and Ava then came next to me and looked over at what I was doing.

Emma- "Sofia, can we play on your phone please..."

Ava- "Yeah pleasseee..."

Sofia- "Why can't you take Martinus' or Aiden's phone??"

Emma- "because you have more fun games..."

Sofia- "Fine..." I said while handing it to them.

Martinus- "And thats why I don't have fun games on my phone.."

Sofia- "Yeah, yeah whatever. But you have like 10 million fan pages so you can just be on your social media's all day..."

Martinus- "Yeah, but you can probably be on some social media too because I've seen so many posts about you and Marcus and there are also Marfia fan pages..."

Sofia- "Ok whatever..."

Marcus then came back down again and looked over at the two girls on my phone.

Marcus- "They begged you huh?"

I nodded and then he sat down next to me.

We all went back on our phones again. Well I went on Marcus' because the girls took mine.

Then about 5 minutes later Gerd-Anne called in from the kitchen.

Gerd-Anne- "Guys dinners ready.."

Emma and Ava ran into the kitchen and I took my phone where they left it on the couch.

We all walked into the kitchen and the scent of roasted chicken and mashed potatoes came towards us.

We all grab a plate of food and sit down around the table.

We chatted to the parents and amongst ourselves.

--- after the dinner ---

We all finished and the parents arent talking about anything interesting for us so we all decided to go up to Martinus' room, (no reason its Martinus' he just offered).

We all went to his room and sat down somewhere.

Literally everyone went on their phones again but the girls took mine. Again. So I decided to do something.