The phone call

Sofias POV: 

As we waited for Martinus to come, (we were not expecting him to come very fast since we were running really fast) we were going to play a game of truth or dare then I got a phone call. It was my mum, I answered and said, 

"Hello"

"Hi Sofia, its your mum. Anyway I know its the holiday but there is a very important case in Denmark that I have to take, its just for a week and I promise that it will be the only one this Summer." 

I'm used to this since my mum is a lawyer and she usually has to go around the world for cases, and my dad died when I was just 3. Then I replied, 

"Ok, but where am I going to stay?" 

"Well thats the best part," She said "Your going to stay with Marcus and Martinus!" 

  I instantly stood up, because I knew Marcus was wondering what I was talking about, and walked a little away so he couldn't hear me. But don't get me wrong, I would love to stay over at their house, its just that if I did I wanted to tell Marcus and Martinus together. 

"Oh my god, really! Thats so cool!" I replied

" Isn't it, I already called their mother and she said that it was fine if you stayed with them, since you guys have seen each other everyday this summer. She is preparing the guest room for you!"

"Great, but can you make sure she doesn't tell Marcus and Martinus, I want to tell them myself."

"Ok, Ill text her. But I'm leaving at 8 tonight so be home by 7:30." 

It was only 11:30 now so I had more than enough time to hang out here with Marcus and Martinus. Also maybe I would come earlier to get some of my stuff, but since I lived next door I could just use my key if I forgot something.

"Ok I will," I replied, "Bye!!"

"Bye sweetie, have fun!"

Then I hang up and went back to Marcus. He was looking at the planes and then when he heard me come back he asked,

"Who was that?" 

"Oh just my mum," I replied "hey look theres Martinus!" I pointed over at the road. Me and Marcus both started to laugh and we saw Martinus looking at us with an angry face!

Authors note: 

Hey guys, hope your liking my story so far.  I will try and post a new chapter every two days but as I have school (and you guys probably too) some days I will have too much homework or have to study, so please understand if I don't post then. Also on the weekends if I have nothing to do I will post some chapters. 

Please tell me what you think of the story in the comments, and also please vote for my story!!