The rest of the day

And then he kissed me, I literally screamed in my head. I didn't know that he liked me too.

After a while we pulled away and we looked in each others eyes. Then he said,

"Sofia, will you be my girlfriend??"

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!" I replied. Then he got a huge smile on his face and kissed me again. When we pulled away we just stared into each others eyes for a while and then we heard someone ring the doorbell.

Marcus got up and went downstairs and I looked at what was happening from the top of the stairs. He opened the door and standing there was a pizza delivery guy. I wondered who ordered  pizza.

Marcus took the pizza and was about to pay the guy, when he said that it was already paid for. He closed the door and I went down the stairs.

"Who ordered the pizza?" I asked

"Don't know?" He answered. Then we realised that there was a note, I took it off the pizza box and read it. It said

"Here is a pizza for you guys since I felt bad for leaving you, love Martinus." I showed it to Marcus and he read it too.

Then we went into the kitchen to put the pizza down and Marcus asked,

"Do you wanna bring some plates upstairs and eat in my room?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed some plates, while Marcus was carrying the pizza upstairs.

When we came to his room, he put the pizza on his bed and I put the plates down too. Then he turned to me and asked,

"Can I have my phone back now.." I giggled and said,

"Ok fine, let me go get it." I pretended that I hid it somewhere in my room, so that I could get my phone too 😄.

I went into my room and took his phone out of my pocket, then I also took my phone that was on my bed.

I went back to Marcus room and saw that he had closed the curtains. I walked up to him, gave him his phone and asked

" Why did you close the curtains??"

"Well to make it more cozy..." he replied.

"Let me guess, I said "We're watching Modern family." He nodded and dragged me to the bed. He turned on the TV and put Modern Family on. We started eating the pizza, while we were watching.

When we finished I moved all the plates and the pizza box and Marcus turned off the TV. Then I got a call and looked on my phone, it was Martinus. I answered it and he said,

"Hello," I said

"Hey, I'm on my way home now. " He replied

"Ok, See you in like 5 minutes then,"

"See you." I hanged up the phone and Marcus asked

"Who was that??"

"Oh it was just Martinus saying that he was on his way home." I replied. Marcus nodded.

"Are we going to tell him??" He asked. I thought for a while and thought that it would be better if he knew.

"Yeah, but he's your brother so you can tell him." I joked, then I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5:30.

Just then we heard that Martinus came home and he ran up the stairs.

"Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus!!!" He screamed while coming in to the room. We both looked at him enter the room and the he continued

"Can we pleeeaasssee make some musical.lys" Me and Marcus started laughing, Martinus is obsessed with Musical.ly.

"I leave you too alone then..." I said 😄, while leaving the room.