Breakfast

Sofias POV:

Martinus had his hand over his eyes and said,

"Can I come in" We both started laughing and he came in.

He sat on the bed and said,

"Who's hungry,"

"Me!!" I said,

"Well then go get ready so we can go get breakfast.." Martinus said.

Then he went back into his room. I then stood up to go get ready.

--- 5 minutes later ---

I just finished getting ready and went back to the bed to get my phone.

I looked at Marcus and he was just on his phone.

I went next to him and he was looking at the picture of us on Insta. Then he said,

"What do you think about Marfia for our ship name?"

"Yeah I like that one.." I replied

"Cool, then lets chose it as all morning I've been looking through this and can't find anything else."

Then Marcus stood up and went to get ready.

As he was doing that I went onto his phone and into his contacts. I went to my contact and put tones of heart and love emojis.

Then (just in time) I put his phone down and pretended I was on my phone.

Marcus came out of the bathroom and looked at me. Then he said,

"I'm ready.."

"Ok," I replied. I took his phone and gave it to him and quickly put my shoes on.

We then took our room key and went out of the room.

I knocked on Martinus door and he opened it. When he saw that it was us he took his phone and we all went down together (not running away this time 😈).

We arrived downstairs and got our breakfast. I kept on thinking about the nightmare Marcus had.

I wondered why he had it...

Martinus POV:

We took our breakfast and went to sit down on our table.

We chatted about lots of stuff. I then said,

"Oh guys, so we booked a room for the rehearsal of the concert here in the hotel at 3-5"

They both said ok, but Sofia wasn't looking like she was paying much attention.

After we finished breakfast we decided to go back upstairs and maybe just stroll around town a bit.

We all went up to our room, but I quickly took Marcus arm just as he was going into his room.

"Marcus, don't you think that Sofia looked a bit distracted over breakfast??" I said.

"Yeah," He replied, "But don't worry, I know why and I will fix it." Then he went into his room and I went into mine.

Marcus POV:

I went into the room and went up to Sofia. She was just standing up by the bed on her phone.

"Sof," (that was her nickname) "Why do you keep thinking about my nightmare?"

She looked at me and said,

"Is it that obvious.. But I just can't help thinking why you would get that?"

"Yeah me too, but don't get carried away by thinking of that... and don't worry because I'll never let anything like that happen to you.?"

I hugged her, and I meant what I said. If anything like that would happen I would literally punch the person in the face.

After a while of hugging, we went away as she got a phone call. It was her BFF Alice.

She answered it and I heard that she was screaming like crazy.

They spoke on the phone for a while and I was just on my phone.

Then Tinus came in and Sofia then hung up.

She then told us what Alice had said and most of it was hilarious...