Hanging

We just finished dinner and I was going to quickly go and get some stuff at my house since I was sleeping over.

I went to my house and opened the door, my mum was on the phone again and she was in the living room. I told her I was just going to get some stuff and she nodded.

I ran up to my room and took some make up and stuff for tomorrow. I then went back downstairs and saw my mum was now face timing her fiancee,

"Oh honey, come and say hi to David"

I then went up to her and waved to the phone,

"Hi," I said

"Hello, let me just call Aiden so he can say hi too..." I waited while he called Aiden, then he came in the camera and smiled.

"Hey," He said,

"Hi, I'm sorry but I really have to go, my mum can give you my number if you want bye..."

Just as I was about to leave my mum said,

"Sofia, why do you have to rush so much?"

"Because Marcus and Martinus are waiting for me..." I then ran out of the door before she could ask me any questions.

Aiden's POV:

Wow she's cute, much cuter than I've seen on the pictures.

"Sofia, why do you have to rush so much?" Her mum asked

"Because Marcus and Martinus are waiting for me..." Oh, I should have know she was friends with the famous twins. Whatever, just as I was about to leave I remembered that her mum was going to give me her phone number so I stayed.

"Sorry about her, she's just going to hang out with her boyfriend and his brother...." I should also have known that she had a boyfriend, whatever.....

Her mum then gave me her number and I left to let my dad and her talk...

Sofia's POV:

I went through the door of their house and went up to Marcus's room since they were there.

They were playing truth or dare so I put my bag by the door, sat on the bed and joined in..

Sof- "Truth or dare" I asked Martinus

Tinus-"Truth"

Sof-" Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Tinus- "No, I'm all alone..." Marcus laughed...

Sof- "Your so mean to your brother..."

Mac- "Come on, that can't be news to you..."

Sof- "Well its not but still,"

Mac- "and also I'm not mean all the time..."

Sof- "Ok whatever,"

Tinus-"Truth or dare, Mac...."

Mac- "Dare"

Tinus- "I dare you to let me and Sofia do anything on your phone for 5 minutes..."

Mac- "Fine..." He then handed the phone to me and I snatched it from his hand. I typed in his password and went on it. 

First since I knew his password I went on his fingerprint settings and took away his but put mine in...

Mac- "Ok, so Sof truth or dare..."

Sof- "Dare,"

Mac- "Let me and Martinus both do one side of your face in makeup"

Sof- "ugh fine, but i swear you guys are going to make me look like a clown..."

Tinus- "We should film this!!"

Mac- "Yessss,"

Sof- "Why so you can embarrass me in front of all your fans...."

Mac- "Don't worry we won't make you look horrible..."

Sof- "oh you, I know ,but Tinus has never been good at doing make up..." Tinus and Mac started laughing and I joined in.

Tinus- "I'm going to go get the camera...."

Mac then looked at me and smiled,

Sof- "What?"

Mac- "Nothing, your just cute..." I blushed a little and looked down at my hands. Mac then came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Then Tinus came back into the room with his camera and a stand to put it on.

Tinus-"Do you have makeup?, because if you don't that might be a little bit hard to do the challenge..."

Sof-"Yeah I do," I then went up to my bag and got the bag of make up out of it. I put it down on the bed and sat on the bed again.

Tinus- "Ok so lets start..." He then put the camera on the stand and we all sat on the bed. He started the camera and then we started,

Tinus-"Hey guys, today we are doing boyfriends does your makeup challenge on Sofia..."

I waved to the camera and then they said some more things before we started the challenge.

They took out all of my makeup from the bag and scattered it on the bed. I was still on Mac's phone because even though they were doing my makeup, I still had to do Marcus's dare...

Mac- "Sofia, get off my phone so we can do your makeup..."

Sof- "Fine, but then when your done I still have to have 5 minutes to go on your phone..."

Mac- "Fine..."

I then put the phone down and they started doing half of my face each.

They kept on trying to make puns with the names of makeup, but they were only funny because Mac and Tinus were trying too hard and they were so stupid...

Soon they finished and I was kinda worried to see what my face looked like. They then gave me a mirror and it didn't look that bad.

Both sides look different but it was still nice (not the best ever but quite good). The eyeliner (A/N EYELANDER!!!!) wasn't the best though but I don't blame them, sometimes even I can't do that right...

They then ended the video, Martinus then took his phone out and took a selfie of all three of us. Martinus ran to go get his computer so he could start editing.

I then moved further up the bed so I was against the wall and Marcus came next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and went on Marcus's phone 😉. Martinus came into the room again and sat in the corner...