Friends Forever

Hey! My name is Sofia, I live in a small town in Norway called Trofors. I've lived here for my whole life. I've got many friends here including Marcus and Martinus. They actually are my neighbours. My parent knew theirs very well before we were even born. I think that their actually one of my oldest friends. I've been to their house many times (since we live next door to each other) and have met their little sister Emma. She is so cute and always wants me to play with her when I come over.

************************************************************

I woke up this morning by sounds of someone throwing pebbles at my window, I knew at once that it was Marcus and Martinus trying to wake me up.

I was about to go up and check when I remembered I probably looked horrible since I just woke up ( I shouldn't have cared because since I've known them for so long they've seen me like this before). So instead of going up and looking out the window I texted Martinus and said "Why are you guys trying to wake me up?" The pebble sound stopped and I then received a reply

" Get changed and meet us at our place in 10 minutes then we'll tell you :)"

I wanted to know what they were bothering me about at 9:14 in the morning so I got out of my bed and started to get changed.

When I finally got ready (it may have been more than 10 minutes just to annoy them) I went downstairs and was about to go out the door when,

"Where do you think your going" My mum asked me. I jumped in fright as I wasn't expecting her to be there. Then I told her that I was going to hang out with Marcus and Martinus. She replied

"Ok have fun!" I then ran out of the door to their house and knocked on the door. Marcus answered and had a huge cheeky smile on his face. He then said,

"Finally how long does it take to get ready" He started giggling like crazy in a very girly way. I then replied,

"Ok whats up, why are u acting so weird?" Then Emma came up and answered my question for me.

"Oh I dared him to speak like that and laugh at the end of whatever he says for 5 minutes."

"Which is now over" Marcus replied. Emma ran away giggling like crazy (as she usually does) and then Martinus came. He looked pretty shocked to see me.

" Oh my god, look who finally showed up," he said in a very sarcastic way, "you know in the text it said 10 minutes, NOT 20 minutes." Marcus started laughing and I joined in.

"Well you know a girl need time to be this beautiful" I joked " So what is it that you needed to tell me?"

"You'll find out, just follow us" Marcus said.

Marcus walked out the door, with Martinus following him, just as Martinus closed the door I realised he was holding a picnic basket.

As I was about to say something Marcus grabbed my arm and started running.....