Parents out...

He kept looking around and then he went to my desk . He looked at my cork board where I had pictures of me and him and also the drawing that Emma did.

Sofia- "Found what your looking for?" 

He nodded and then turned to face me.

I lied down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. He came next to me and said,

Marcus- "What are you thinking about?"

Sofia- "Nothing, just thinking.."

I sat up and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap and we continued.

I put my arms around his neck while his was around my waist. We pulled away after a while and then just stared into each others eyes.

Marcus- "Why are you so cute??"

I blushed and looked down. He put his hand under my chin and lifted up my head.

He placed his soft lips on mine and put his hand under my shirt.

He came close to unhooking my bra when we heard someone downstairs say,

"Sofia, Marcus you here??"

It sounded like Martinus. We pulled away and I rested my forehead on his.

Marcus- "He has a gift of always running the moment."

I giggled a bit and stood up. I opened my door and said,

Sofia- "Yeah, we're up here."

They ran up and I went back in my room.

Before they came into my room, Marcus whispered in my ear.

Marcus- "We'll continue this later.." 

I bit my lip and then they walked into the room and said,

Martinus- "So how did your shopping go??"

Sofia- "Great, so much better when you weren't there..."

Martinus grabbed the pillow from the chair in the corner and threw it at me. I caught it and threw it back.

We then decided to go finish the movie we started last night.

We all went downstairs to the living room. Martinus put on the tv while I made some popcorn because we all wanted some.

When the popcorn was done, I put it in a bowl and went into the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch and I sat down next to Marcus.

I put the popcorn in the middle of the table and we started to watch the movie.

I put my feet on the couch and leaned my head on Marcus' shoulder. He put his arm around me.

--- 30 minutes later ---

The door opened and Ava ran inside, with my mum and Aidens dad behind.

She ran onto the sofa and jumped right next to me.

Ava- "What are you watching?"

Aiden- "Jack and Jill"

Ava- "Can I watch?"

Sofia- "Sure,"

I gave her a bit of popcorn and by the time she had finished that she got bored of the movie and went to her room.

The movie then finished in about 15 minutes and Marcus and Martinus had to go home.

Aiden said goodbye and then had to go since Ava was begging him to play with her.