When I arrived

I grabbed my bag and started putting my clothes and everything I needed. I quickly put my phone on charging as it was low battery. Then since I still had 15 minutes I decided to watch some youtube for like ten minutes so after I can make sure I have everything I needed. 

While I was watching my favourite youtuber I received a text, it was from Marcus, it said 

"Hey! When are you coming over to our house??" 

"Hii, my mum is leaving in about 10 mins, so maybe ill come in like 15 mins..." I replied

"Ok, see you 😄"  

"See you!! 🙃"  

I put my phone down and realised that I forgot to put my toiletries in my bag, so I went into my bathroom and packed all of them and put them in my bag. Then I also remembered I probably wanted to bring my computer so I grabbed its charger and shoved it into my bag (as my bag was getting pretty full since I was bringing a big hand bag). 

"Sofia, I'm leaving now" I heard my mum say from downstairs. I ran downstairs to give her a hug and she said

"Now be good over there, and here is some money if you want to go and buy something." She gave me 100kr (Norwegian Krone). Then I gave her another hug and she grabbed her bags and went into the taxi. I waved goodbye until I couldn't see the car anymore and went back into the house to finish of packing. 

Marcus POV: 

I was looking out of my window (to see when Sofia was coming) and I saw her waving goodbye to her mum. I was so excited to have her stay over and so was Martinus. I still find her super cute and think of her every night. But I don't want to tell her since it might ruin our whole friendship. 

Sofias POV:

   I took my phone off the charger, put the charger in my bag and grabbed my bag. I was about to text Marcus saying that I was coming when I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the lights in my room and ran to answer it. It was Marcus. 

"Hey, I was just about to come over," I said. 

"Well, I saw that your mum left and thought that I might come and help you with your bags! 😊" He always does this, whenever my mum leaves and I stay over at their house. He looks out of his window and comes when my mum has left. 

"Its ok, I only have this one bag." Then I grabbed the keys of my house and locked the door. 

"Well my mum is preparing pizza for us for dinner"

"Yum 😋," I said. Then we walked to his house and Marcus opened the door, 

"After you ma lady." He said as a joke. 

"Why thank you kind sir 😜" I replied. While I walked in Emma ran to me and gave me a huge hug. Then as I put my bag down, we heard their mum say that dinner was ready and Emma dragged me into the dining room. 

"Sofia, can you sit next to me!!" She begged. I said yes and she was so happy, then Martinus came and sat next to me and Marcus in front of me. 

During the dinner we talked about many things and by the time we were done it was already 10 o'clock. Emma was falling asleep in her plate and just as her dad was going to bring her into her bed she said, 

" No I want Sofia to put me in bed," Everybody turned and looked at me and then Marcus said 

"Come on Sofia, me and Martinus will come with you!" So I took Emma's hand with Marcus and Martinus walking behind me and brought her to her room. Martinus put her in her bed. 

Then Marcus, Martinus and me said goodnight to Emma and went into the hall way. Martinus was quite tired too so he went to bed and then it was just me and Marcus.