Choosing

After a while Marcus came out of his shower. He came to sit next to me and then we heard a little girls voice.

We knew that it probably was Emma who had come back from her sleepover.

Then seconds later she came running into our room and jumped on the sofa in between me and Marcus.

She gave us both a hug and said,

"Guys were going out for dinner tonight."

"Cool, do you know where?" I said

"Nope," She replied "All I know is mum and dad said to dress nice..."

Then she got up and went back into her room.

I looked at Marcus and he looked at me.

"Well, I'm going to go into the other room to see what Emma is wearing." I said.

He started laughing and said,

"Why?"

"Well I don't want to over dress.." I replied

"And your going to an eight year old for advice..."

"you know, whatever, girls are girls..." Then I left the room.

I walked into the other room and Martinus was on his Phone.

Emma was in her cupboard (literally 😂) and I went up to her.

When she saw me coming she went out of her cupboard and said,

"What do you think about this dress for tonight?" She showed me one of her dresses and I said,

"Yeah that fine.." It was kind of a fancy dress and I had the perfect outfit (for me) in mind.

So then I went back into my room. When I went inside Marcus said,

"Did you find out what your gonna wear?"He had the biggest grin on his face.

Without replying I went and sat down next to him. Then I said,

"You should be grateful that I actually care what I wear.."

He laughed and looked at me. Then I continued,

"Anyway, can you please text your parents to know what time we have to go.."

He nodded and I went to get my outfit out and ready.

I chose to wear one of my off the shoulder, white dress.

(Here is the Dress if you want to see how it looks. https://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/c312-2015/05/01/asos-cream-gypsy-off-shoulder-dress-with-short-sleeves-beige-product-0-481455330-normal.jpeg)

With my LED light up white shoes

(Here are the shoes too. http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3000/e0fb9/products/450/images/826/White_1__04682.1453583726.1280.1280.png?c=2)

I quickly put my shoes on charging and went back to Marcus.

"Oh, we have to be ready by 7:15," He said.

I sat next to him (again) and checked the time. It was only 6:30 so I 45 minutes to get changed.

I decided to stay for 15 minutes and then get changed.

Anyways I would have 30 minutes to get changed and that was more than enough.

Authors note:

Hey guys, if you want to see how the outfit looks please copy and paste the link as I don't know how to do it any other way.

Also thank you so much for 💯 votes it means a lot. Please continue voting for my story, and comment what you think.

Thanks