Back at the Hotel

Sofias POV:

When we arrived back at the hotel, we went straight up to our rooms.

We were all pretty tired after the fun day we had. I checked the time and it was only 5:30.

Martinus decided he wanted to go take a nap, so he went into my old room (his room now).

Then I went and sat on the bed. Marcus came and sat next to me and then he got a text on his phone.

He checked it and then put his phone back down and looked at me.

"Who was it?" I asked

"Oh, just my dad saying that they are having dinner at a restaurant and their wondering if we want to come."

I looked up to the ceiling and then back at Marcus.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him,

"Well, I would much rather stay here and I think that Tinus would too, since he is super tired."

"Same..."

"Oh and also Emma is having a sleep over with one of her friends tonight." He said

"Ok, at least Tinus gets a room for himself." I replied. I heard Marcus chuckle.

Then he went back on his phone and texted his dad back.

While he was doing that I went on my phone (since it was buzzing like crazy).

I then saw that it was the grade group chat. I read some of the texts and then realised that the classes that we were in are now on the website.

I stood up and went to get my computer out of my bag. Then I sat back down on the bed.

Marcus was still on his phone (probably reading the group chat texts).

Then I went onto the schools website and logged in. I looked through the classes until I came up to my grade.

I looked through all the names and I found all our names in the same class.

I got super excited and happy, Marcus and Martinus knew they were going to be in the same class because as they have to go away for concerts, they ask the school so that they will have the same homework and things like that.

"Mac," I said. He looked at me and said

"Yeah?"

"We're in the same class!"

He also got super excited and happy and he hugged me. Then the excitement went away and we both realised that school starts in 3 weeks.

I know that some of you will be like, 3 weeks come on you have tones of time. Which is true, but its still annoying you know the feeling of going back to school.

Anyway after we finished sulking about school, Marcus realised that we still had a little bit of Just go with it, (the movie we were watching on the plane) left.

So Marcus went to get his computer and I lied down on the bed and got comfortable.

Then Marcus came next to me and we continued watching.

---- 45 minutes later ----

After the movie finished, we checked the time and it was already 6:55.

Marcus went to wake up Martinus, while I went on my phone.

Then like 5 minutes later Marcus and Martinus came back into the room. Martinus still looked like he was half asleep.

Then Marcus came next to me again.

"I told Tinus about us being in the same class.." He said...

Authors note:

Hey guys,

Hope your liking my story so far. I just wanted to say thanks for all the views, comments and votes.

Also I wanted to know if you guys write stories how do you think of the title of the part as sometimes it takes forever to come up with one.

So if you write stories please message me how you find a good title.

Also just a reminder to please vote for my story and also tell me what your think in the comments.

Thanks 😄