The first night

Marcus POV:

Sofia looked at me with her big blue eyes probably wondering what we were going to do. She then said

"You know, I'm pretty tired too, I think I might go to bed."

"Yeah me too," I replied. Then I gave her a hug and we said goodnight and went into our rooms.

I got changed into my PJS and went into my bed. But I couldn't sleep, I kept on thinking about if me and Sofia got together. But thats never gonna happen 😣.

Sofias POV:

As I was in my bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Marcus. I don't know why, maybe its because I had a little crush on him. But I don't want to ruin our friendship. I lay in my bed for 2 hours not being able to fall asleep. I wondered if maybe Marcus was awake and decided to text him.

"Hey, are u awake?" I asked, I instantly got a text back saying

"Yeah, why are u still awake, I would have thought that you'd be asleep by now."

"Can't sleep, you??"

"Same, I'm coming to your room." He said. I wonder why he couldn't sleep. Then my door opened and he came into my room. I moved up in my bed and he sat down next to me. Then he said,

"Why don't we watch a movie." I agreed with that and took my computer out of my bag. Then just as I was about to put my password in Marcus grabbed my computer from me, he had that cheeky smile he always has (Its super cute 😜),  and did the password for me. I told him my password last year when he was at my house. He wanted to go on my computer and it always turned off (I knew that he was turning it off, on purpose) and since it was getting quite annoying I just told him my password and haven't changed it since.

We decide to watch Modern Family, as it was our favourite show and we've watched it 1 million times.

After a while I started to get really tired and decided just to lean my head on his shoulder, I felt his head lean on mine. Then I decided to close my eyes and I instantly fell asleep.

Marcus POV:

When I felt her head lean on my shoulder, I knew that meant she was getting tired. But I didn't want to say anything because I thought that it was cute, so instead I just leaned my head on hers. Then I saw that there was only 10 more minutes of the episode and decided that after the 10 minutes if she has fallen asleep, I would go back to my room.

Then the episode ended and I looked at Sofia and she was asleep. I was thinking of maybe staying there and pretending that I fell asleep too, but if my parents see us they would think something else happened.

So I took her head off my shoulder and put it on her pillow. Then I went to my room, and into my bed. I was quite tired so I fell asleep really fast.

Authors note:

Hey Guys! Me again, anyway hope your liking my story so far and also just a reminder to please vote for my story, also (I know I told this before 😜) but please tell me what you think in the comments as I'm new to this writing thing.

Bye!!!!!!!