The Night #6

When I got to my room I sat on the bed and checked Instagram.

Ever since Marcus and Martinus posted that me and Marcus was a couple so many people started to follow me.

Some people also started to make some fan pages of Marfia and on every single post they posted they tagged me and also Marcus and Martinus.

I had to take off my notifications because I was getting them every second and my phone would not stop buzzing.

I checked through my feed to see what my friends were up to and I saw that Alice was in Maldives.

I quickly went to check what time it was there and then I saw that it was 3pm. So I decided to call here.

I called her and she picked up immediately.

We chatted for a while and she asked me how things were going with Marcus and we basically just chatted about everything.

Then I ended the call and Marcus just came out of the shower.

His hair was wet and it went in his face. He came next to me on the bed and put his head on mine.

I looked at him and he looked at me. His hair kept on falling in his face...

He kept on moving it out of his face but it always fell back down again.

Then Marcus said,

"Do you wanna order some room service?"

"Yeah" I replied "Should we ask Martinus and Emma if they want to get something too?" I continued

This time Marcus went to check and he came back and told me their orders.

Then I called down and ordered it. After I finished ordering I went on my phone again (as usual).

Marcus went on the sofa and went on his computer. Then while he wasn't looking I took his phone (since he had left it on the bed) and pretended I was on my phone (since we both have the 6s in gold).

I went on their snapchat and quickly took a selfie. Then I wrote hacked and put 😜😝😛 these faces on and put it on their story.

Then I put Marcus phone down and went back on my phone.

--- 1hr 30 mins later ---

We have just finished our food and we all were going to watch a movie. Emma was going to watch a movie on her iPad since she wanted to play on her ipad.

Also the movie we were going to watch was a bit of a horror so we didn't want to scare her.

I brought this CD from Trofors since I really wanted to watch it

We made her put her noise reduction head phones on and she sat on the sofa facing away from the TV 📺.

We started watching it and I sat in the middle in between Marcus and Martinus.

Marcus put his arm around me and I leant my head on his shoulder.

I may have done something to the CD but you know it is going to be fun.

--- 15 mins later ---

The part I was waiting for was coming up soon and I couldn't wait.

Martinus POV:

We were watching the movie and it didn't seem that scary.

But we kept on watching it anyway.

Then out of nowhere on the screen a killer clown came up and me and Marcus screamed.

Sofia was just laughing. She was laughing so hard she could barely breath.

Me and Marcus then realized that she probably got the CD from the prank store in Trofors.

Marcus threw a pillow at her and but she kept on laughing.

Then Emma saw and she came on the bed too. She thought we were going to have a pillow fight.

I then checked the time and realized that it was already 11pm and decided to go to bed.

Me and Emma said good night and went into our room.

Sofias POV:

I went up to get changed and then got ready for bed and Marcus did the same thing.

Then when I was ready I went into the bed and went on my phone.

I went on snapchat to check if Marcus and Martinus haven't deleted their story of me and they didn't.

I wondered if they have even seen it.

Then Marcus came into the bed also. He then went on his phone and I came closer to him.

He looked at me and I said,

"Check you story on snapchat..." He looked at me weirdly and then checked it.

He started laughing and looked at me again. I was smiling and then I turned around and put my phone on charging.

He also put his phone on charging.

He looked at me and then said,

"You know I'm going to get you back for what you did tonight."

I nodded and said,

"Yeah I thought you would..." Marcus then kissed me and said,

"Good Night..."

"Good night 😘" I replied.

I turned over and felt Marcus put his arm around me.

I took his hand and instantly fell asleep.