The Exciting News

Marcus POV:

Martinus took his phone out of his back pocket and went on musical.ly. While he was doing this I was thinking of how I would tell him about me and Sofia. He knew I had a crush on her since he's my brother, I tell him everything.

I decided just to be straight up and tell him. While he was looking for a song to do, I said

"Martinus, can I tell you something?..." He looked at me and replied

"Sure, what is it Marcus" Then I told him everything that happened and when I finished I thought that he was going to be surprised, but instead he was really happy for me and wasn't surprised at all.

After that we went to look on Musical.ly again. We finally found a song to do and started doing it.

Then right in the middle of the song, Sofia barged in (this is not the first time she did this) and joined our musical.ly. We ended up saving it to our privates but didn't post it.

Then Martinus got a call and he went out of the room to answer it . Sofia then asked,

"Did you tell him?"

"Yeah," I replied while grabbing her hands, "he's completely fine with it." She smiled and I kissed her on the forehead.

Then Martinus barged into the room and said,

"Guys, that was our mum and dad and they told us that today they went to Stockholm and were going to come tomorrow!!" We were all so happy and decided to go have some dinner.

Sofias POV:

We had some pasta (since that was  one of the only things we could cook) and then we sat down to have some dinner.  We just talked about where we were going to go in Stockholm and then it came onto the topic of Me and Marcus.

Just as Marcus was about to say something I got a phone call from my mum. I went out of the room and answered it. 

"Hello," I said 

"Hi sweetie, it your mum, I just wanted to check up on you. So what have you been doing?" She asked. Then I told her about everything we did, including me and Marcus. She was thrilled when she heard the news and told me that we were going to be a great couple. 

Then she had to leave as she wanted to go to sleep since she had to wake up at 5 in the morning.  So I told her good night and went back into the dining room. 

Then Martinus asked, 

"Who was that?" 

"Just my mum," I replied "Anyway...." We all looked at each other and then Marcus said, 

"Oh my god , guys I just got the best idea." Me and Martinus look at him eager to find out what his idea was and he continued, 

"We should go to Gröna Lund." We thought that was a great idea and started talking about what rides we should do. 

Marcus was suggesting that we'd do Insane, but me and Martinus didn't want too. He was also suggesting all the other crazy rides there, as he's a bit Insane (Get it 😂, because the ride is called Insane and he's Insane 😂).

After dinner we decided to watch a movie in my room, (since it had the biggest bed so we could all sit on it). We decided to watch suicide squad. 

After the movie finished, Martinus went into his room. Then Me and Marcus decided to watch some more Modern Family, (surprise surprise😜). 

Authors note: 

Hey guys, Hope your liking my story. I just wanted to tell you guys that when I will post the part of them going to Gröna Lund, since I'm Swedish I have been there like a million times. Anyway as I was saying I will be writing the names of the rides so if you have never been there you will not know them, but if you search up Gröna Lund on google then you go on maps you can see some of the rides.

Also just a quick reminder just to please vote for my story. Also thank you for all the support when I'm writing this and we only have about 10 parts of the story and like 300 views.  Thank you guys so much.