Hanging out

They came and sat on the bed with us. Then Martinus said,

"Guys its raining outside, so what do you wanna do today?" Me and Marcus looked out of the window and then back at both of them.

We thought for a while and we decided just to stay at the hotel as there was nothing much really to do.

Then Emma went to get her iPad and we just went on our phones for a while. Then I received a text from an unknown number, it read,

"Stay away from Marcus," I read it over a couple of times and thought that it was just a crazy fan girl. So I continued looking on my phone.

I looked through some of Marcus and Martinus fan page and found a really nice picture of me and Marcus from last night and decided to post it on my account.

So I took a screenshot and posted it. In the comment I put tones of emojis and tagged him. Then I posted it.

After a few minutes I kept on receiving likes and decided to put my notifications off. Just as I did that Marcus gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked at him and he showed me the photo. I double tapped his screen so that he liked the photo and he started laughing.

Then we both went back on our phones. I then received a text again saying,

"Stay away from Marcus" It was the same person, but this time I replied.

"Who are you" I said. I instantly got a reply saying,

"Its not important, but the only thing I will tell you is that you know me and I know you and you never know, maybe we'll see each other soon.."

I quickly hit the home button and went on a different app. I didn't want to look at it any longer. But it never went away from my mind....

--- 1 hour later ---

Marcus texted me saying, "Are you hungry?" I looked at him and said,

"You seriously couldn't have just asked me?" He smiled at me and said,

"Well answer my question then.."

"Yeah I am."

I looked at Martinus and he was looking at us like we were crazy. Then I looked at Emma and she was just watching a movie on her iPad with headphones so she didn't hear us. 

Then Marcus said,

"Why don't we go have lunch?" We all agreed and Martinus went over to Emma and told her that we were going to have lunch.

We then went downstairs and got a table. We made sure we had a table not close to the window so the fans couldn't see us and start screaming.

--- 1 Hour Later ---

We just finished lunch and we're going back upstairs.

We went into our rooms and I went onto my bed (as usual) and checked the time. It was only 2 so we had time until the rehearsal.

I was excited as Samantha J was going to be there as she was coming to Stockholm today. I've met her many times before and she is really nice.

I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes. Seconds later I was asleep.