Journey Pt.2

I wake up getting a light shined into my eyes. I open them and see Marcus turning his phone on probably checking the time.

It's 4:50am. We're going to Brønnøysund airport so that takes about 2 hours to get there.

Marcus- "Sorry, did I wake you?" He whispers in my ear.

Sofia- "yeah but don't worry, I'll just go back to sleep." I whisper back. He places a kiss on my forehead and I snuggle up closer to him and try and fall asleep again.

—- 5 minutes away from the airport —-

I wake up by Martinus and kjell Erik talking.

Martinus- "Can't you wake them up?"

KjellErik- "Come on Martinus, just wake them up."

Martinus- "But I'm so tired, it's hard to lift up my arm." I then burst out laughing and he stares at me.

Martinus- "What are you laughing about?" I don't reply and quickly wake up Marcus.

Sofia- "I'm laughing at how you couldn't just wake us up." Kjell Erik then starts laughing and Marcus continues to wake up.

Martinus- "Whatever. We're here." We all go out of the car and take out the luagages and place them on the trolley. There is this 'bodyguard' person thats going to follow us around just incase there are some fans at the airport. Like make sure they don't run towards Marcus and Martinus and hurt them or something (not on purpose of course).

But we're not expecting many fans because they haven't told them anything about this trip yet and its 6am in the morning.

We head inside the airport and Ava is so tired that me and Aiden literally have to drag her. Marcus has put his hoodie on his head and one earplug in.

We check in and go through security and all the normal things you do in an airport. We head towards the gate and find some seats. Marcus has compleatly zoned out in his music and phone and Ava and Emma are doing some musicallys.

We managed to find 8 seats together which is a surprise but we are kind of early so. I put on Marcus hoodie because it was quite cold in the Airport. Now me and Martinus are trying to make a handshake with some dance moves. 

Marcus- "I don't get how you guys are so awake." 

Martinus- "Because we're fun!" 

Marcus- "Yeah, Yeah whatever." 

Me and Martinus then continue and end up with the best handshake in the world!! It has the dance move floss, whip and other cool ones. 

Once we're done we do it one more time to make sure its PERFECT, even though it already is, and then we go and sit back down. But of course as we've been standing up for so long someone took my seat. 

I stand up for a while and then Marcus makes the stupid decision that he wants to go buy some water. As he leaves I stare at him and then the chair and decide that i'll just go with him instead. 

I run towards him and poke him on his shoulder on the other side. He turns to see who did that and I start laughing because me and Martinus always do that and he falls for it every time...