Fun Times!

I'm trying to get my phone out of my mind, but its a bit hard when Marcus and Martinus are not talking and on their phones. 

I then decided to go and get my phone since I was getting bored out of my  mind. 

Marcus- "Where are you going?" 

Sofia- "Somewhere.." 

I then left the room and went to the other room, which was on the other end of the hall. 

I knocked on their door and Emma opened. 

Sofia- "Hey Emma. Do you still have my phone?" 

Emma- "No I gave it to Marcus." 

Sofia- "Of course you did." 

Just as I was about to say bye Gerd-Anne came behind emma and said, 

Gerd-Anne- "Oh Hi Sofia, do you mind taking Emma to your room because me and Kjell-Erik we have to go organise something." 

Sofia- "Sure!" 

Gerd-Anne- "Thank you so much, we'll probably be back in about an hour." 

Sofia- "K, well you know where we are so." 

She laughed and then Emma took my hand and we started to go back to my room, which Marcus is probably going to get kicked out of.. 

We go into our room and Emma runs towards Martinus. I go towards my bed and Marcus has the biggest smile on his face. 

Sofia- "I hate you!" 

He puts his hands in front of his face and I put mine in his and tried to push him. 

He lied down and I went over him. 

Sofia- "I hate you so much!" 

Marcus- "You know you love me.." 

I just shook my head and then a grin came over Marcus' face. 

Marcus- "You know you love me! I know you care! Just shout whenever, and i'll be there." 

He started to sing Baby by Justin Bieber. 

I then put my arm on his hands so that I could cover his mouth with my other hand. I did but he then continued singing. 

Then out of no where he pushed me next to him, so I was now lying next to him. He then put his arms around me but I tried to go away and it didn't work. 

He then started kissing my cheek multiple times and between kisses he said, 

Marcus- "Please. Please. Forgive. Me." 

I was about to say something when Martinus said, 

Martinus- "Please forgive him, so this can end." 

Me and Marcus both started laughing and then I said, 

Sofia- "Fine I forgive you, but only if you give me something.."

He then went in his back pocket and gave me my phone.

Sofia- "Thank you."

I then went on my phone and guess what, Marcus changed my home screen to a selfie of him that he just took. 

I looked at him and he was just smiling, but I didn't say anything and went back on my phone. 

--- 1 hour later ---

We haven't really done anything but been on our phones. Then someone knocked on the door and Martinus went to get it. 

It was Kjell-Erik and Gerd-Anne. 

K-E- "Hey, anyone interested in dinner?" 

M+S+E+M- "YESSS!!!"

K-E- "Well lets go then."

We then all went downstairs and into the restaurant. It was a nice restaurant and of course the boys got tacos.

I got just a salad as I wasn't extremely hungry and well you know the others got some sort of food...

Once we we're done we went upstairs as they were pretty tired from travelling and it was like 9. But of course I wasn't planning on going to bed.

Anyway, we went up to our room and said goodnight to everyone else. I then jumped onto my bed and said,

Sofia- "Do we have to go to sleep now?"

Martinus- "No, I don't really feel like it. We can watch something maybe?"

I looked at Marcus and he nodded and then I said,

Sofia- "Cool, and maybe we could watch on my computer since it always takes FOREVER for us to find a movie on these tv's.."

Marcus- "Yes and you've got Netflix." 

I nod and then I go and get my computer out of my bag and the boys sit on the bed. 

Since its not really a bed made for three people there is not anymore space but you know. 😊 I've got my ways. 

I climb onto the bed and go inbetween Mac's legs. 😉

I then turn my computer on and feel Mac's arms go around my waist and he kisses the back of my head. 

I feel my cheeks getting hotter and then give the computer to Martinus. I then hear Mac whisper in my ear. 

Marcus- "I know i've already said this but I've missed you so much Baby..." 

I turn my head away from Martinus and kiss Marcus. Just as I was about to say something, someone interupts me... 

Martinus- "EWW guys. I don't want to see you eat each others faces off.." 

That of course ruined the moment and Marcus throws a pillow at him while I hit him in the arm..

He's just laughing and I hide my face in my hands, cuz I may or may not be blushing like crazy. 

I think Marcus see's me because he starts laughing too. He then grabs my arms and moves them off my face and kisses my cheek. (on the other side of martinus so he doesn't get "annoyed"). 

Then Martinus chooses river dale. Which i've of course seen but you know they haven't. 

They have a lot to catch up on. 

--- Martinus POV --- 

After like the first 2 episodes I look over a Sofia and see that she's fallen asleep. I'm not so tired tho so.. 

Martinus- "Want to watch another one?" 

Marcus- "Ok, she's seen it already so it doesn't really matter..." 

-------

After the episode I put the computer on the bedside table and get ready for bed, while Marcus gets Sofia out of his lap and goes into the bed. Since like he already got ready before. 

Once I'm ready I go into my bed and turn off the light. 

Hey Guys! 

Sorry for such a late update but I realised when you go to New York for a holiday, you don't really have much free time to write. But here's a part so no need to wait any longer. 

In the next part I might skip to when they go back to Trofors as theres not much to do except interviews and stuff. But yeah... Wait and see!!! 

Also I just realised that today has been 1 year on Wattpad!! I love all you guys so much and if I didn't have you it wouldn't be much use writing these stories. But I do have you so!! 

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment what you think! 

❤️