Getting ready

After I made and we finished eating my AMAZING pancakes (jk), we checked the time. It was 10 o'clock and we had to leave the house at 12.

So we all went upstairs and started getting our  bags ready. Then I realised that maybe I should get a bigger bag and also more stuff.

So I grabbed the house keys, went into Marcus room and saw that he was packing. He saw me looking at him and said,

"You know, its not the most interesting thing to watch me pack." I laughed and went up to him,

"I need to go over to my house to get some stuff.." I said.

"Ok, I'll come with you." He replied. Then we quickly went to tell Martinus and then went to my house.

I opened the door and we went inside. Then Marcus said,

"Do you have any sweets in here," I laughed and replied,

"Oh, so thats why you wanted to come with me.." He looked at me and grinned, then I continued,

"Follow me then." I ran up the stairs into my room and heard Marcus coming after.

Then while he sat on the bed, I opened the drawer of my bedside table and gave him the packet of sweets I had there.

Then while I got my bag and some extra things, he just sat on the bed eating all the sweets.

I started laughing and he directly looked at me. Then he said,

"Why are you laughing?" I looked at him and replied,

"Your like a little child with those sweets 😜." Then he put the sweets down and came up to me.

He took my hands and said,

"I'm a pretty cute one, aren't I..." I smiled and looked at the floor, then back at him.

But before I could say anything, he came in and kissed me.

When we pulled away, he said,

"Am I????" I nodded and he went back to eat his sweets.

After a few minutes I finished getting all my things. I looked over at Marcus and he was just on his phone as he had finished the packet of sweets I gave him.

I went on the other side of the bed and climbed on to it as secretly as I could. Then I looked over his shoulder, he was scrolling through Instagram.

Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head against his. I then said,

"Watcha doing,"

"Just on Insta." He replied. Then I unwrapped my arms from around him and went next to him. Then I said,

"Well I've gotten everything, so we can go back to your house if you want..."

"Ok," He replied. Then just as I was going to grab my bag, he said,

"Let me.." Then he took my bag and carried it all the way to his house and into my room.

When we arrived into my room, I checked my phone. I then saw that Marcus was texting me when we were at my house.

I looked at him and saw that he had a cheeky smile on his face. Then I showed him the phone and he started laughing.

We then heard Martinus call him and he went to see what was up. Then I checked the time and realised that we only had 1 hour to get ready.

So I took my small bag with my stuff and transferred all the items into the big bag. Then when I finished I checked the time again and saw that I had half an hour left.

So I lied on my bed and I decided to go on my phone. Then I saw that Marcus and Martinus posted something on Instagram.

I read it, it said that Marcus and Martinus were going to perform in Gröna Lund again.