9. Thailand

"Do you two like our vacation house?" 

Arthur and I stand still, at least two feet apart as we are silent. My parents have no idea that we not only jerked off to one another in front of one another, but I kissed him. Not him putting a kiss on me, but me putting a kiss on him!

So I don't know how to feel right now...I kissed a guy...willingly. My choice...

"It great." Arthur breaking the silence and they smile.

"Good. We were gonna go bigger, but no point." My dad explained, and I fold my arms.

"Where're our rooms?" I ask.

"You both will be sharing a room-."

"No!" Arthur and I say at the same time, shocking me the most that he said no.

"Too bad." They say, and we walk forward as we go inside. Making me look inside as there was a servant at the kitchen. But we weave up the stairs, and we stop to see only two four doors.

I open one, seeing a bathroom. I look and see Arthur opened one to see a big bar. And I'm guessing the other two rooms are bedrooms...

"Mom are you serious?" I ask, and they nod as they open our door. When we look inside I glare at dad immediately.

"There's only one fucking bed!" I sneer, and he frowns.

"Really?" He looks, shrugging." You two will figure it out. We've been on that plane for too long and over at home it's night time. I'm jet lagged for sure and just want to take a small nap before we go to dinner."

I fold my arms, watching as they go in their bedroom. Arthur and I standing in this hall, not looking at one another.

"Well, you first." He says, and I roll my eyes as we step forward into the room.

He closes the door and I face him, the both of us a little awkward as he grins shyly. I smile, scratching the back of my neck.

"Awkward." I sing, and he snorts.

"Tell me about it."

Then there's silence, and I lick my lips as I look off awkwardly. He smiles, and looks over his shoulder; facing me again.

After that it was practically a blur as he rushed at me causing the both of us to fall right on the bed. His lips pressing onto mine, and we kiss.

Kissing slowly, his hands cradling my face and my hands held onto his shoulders. Shocking myself that I was kissing a man. A man that when he first got here, I hated him. I still am not sure what I'm doing...am I entertaining myself?

...Yes! That's what it is! Just entertainment!

"I'm not gay." I breathe, the both of us taking a breath after kissing without even breathing.

"Neither am I. I like what I like. I like you." He murmurs, and I grin.

"Why? I've been horrible to-."

He interrupts me by simply pressing a kiss on my lips. Pulling away as he sat us both up, grinning.

"This probably game to you," I frown, wondering why he'd say that," But it okay. I will savor whatever this is until end."

"Are you serious? This is all me! You should be asking me if I'm okay?! I'm outta my mind! I kissed a guy for the first time on the jet and I jerked off with a guy for the first time on the jet!" I yell, immediately regretting it as I hope my parents didn't hear." But if I didn't want to do this I wouldn't have done all that with you."