Prompts!

So here are a few prompts that I think would be cool to do. Please comment which ones you want done with the character name. I will try to do updates asap. There will also be minimal author notes or smut stories due to my hatred of them both. I would also appreciate if there was no hate on these stories just constructive criticism. That would be awesome. Also, none of the prompts are mine I found them on Tumblr. Sorry, I'm done now....let's get this mess of a show on the road.

1. Do I look like I give a fuck?
-
2. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again for taking advantage of my compassionate and forgiving nature! How dare you.
-
3. Me? Overreacting? Probably.
-
4. I used to be passive aggressive, but now I'm aggressively passive. Don't mess with me kiddo. I'll be right here. I'll fucking forgive you.
-
5. A: What are you doing?
B: Avoiding.
A: Avoiding what?
B: Everything.
-
6. This was impulsive. Probably shouldn't have done it. WHO CARES?
-
7. You're really cute and it's ruining my life because I think about kissing you all the time.
-
8. A: It's okay, I'm not mad.
A (5 mins later): Actually? You can go to Hell.
-
9. I hate people who get personally offended when I'm in a bad mood like I'm not mad at you (name), I'm mad at the world!
-
10. A to A: Bitch, if you actually applied yourself in like...anything, you'd be dangerous, damn my lazy ass.
-
11. I don't know what I'm feeling, but there's a lot of it.
-
12. Not to dictate your life, but drop your shitty friends.
-
13. That sounds like responsibility and I want no part in it.
-
14. Why am I better than everyone? Jesus, life's hard.
-
15. A: How do you make someone holy?
B: You beat the hell out of them.
-
16. If anyone can do it, then someone who isn't me can do it.
-
17. In the old days of one week ago things were different. Now look at us - slightly older than we were back then, other clothes and such.
-
18. I'm not going to claim that I know everything, I'm simply going to act like it.
-
19. If I don't learn anything from my mistakes then I don't have to consider them mistakes in the first place.
-
20. Why the hell is there always this one weak bitch in the group that isn't down with murder? No offence though.
-
21. A: What are you reading?
B: 10 tips for beautiful hair the Government doesn't want you to know.
A: What the fuck?
-
22. A: I'm tired of these constant near-death experiences.
B: (optional) don't be a whiny bitch, bitch.
-
23. Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.
-
24. I hate it when I'm really nice...And then people are just not that nice? Like what the fuck.
-
25. You know, having feelings is ruining my reputation of being a heartless bitch.
-
26. If I go to Hell I'm gonna constantly torture everyone by continuously asking if it's hot in here or is it just me.
-
27. Oh my God are you seeing this shit?
-
28. Graduated top of my class from Hogwarts school of bitchcraft and misery.
-
29. Well, well, well, if it isn't my old friend, the dawning realization that I fucked up real bad.
-
30. Emotions? You know, I just push my tear back into my eye and tell it "Not now, you little bastard!".
-
31. Are we gonna hold hands, or what?
-
32. Which is messier - my life or my hair?
-
33. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to know wHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
-
34. I'm sorry, you must be at least level 4 friend to unlock my tragic backstory.
-
35. My therapist once told me that I have this obsession with seeking revenge...we'll see about that.

36. Let me sleep in your stupid t-shirts and hold your dumb hand, you piece of shit.
_
37. Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
_
38. A: It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside...
B: Whew!!! good
A:...It's who you are on the inside!
B: Ah, fuck!
_
39. A: Your future self is watching you right now through your memories.
B: Not if I get drunk enough.

40. A: Is there a word between angry and sad?
B: Malcontented, disgruntled, miserable, desolated.
A: Smad.
B: Oh my God.
_
41. You know it's really rude to talk while I'm interrupting.

42. Is "no" an emotion, because I feel it?

43. A: You wear that a lot.
B: That's because I'm the main character of the story here, peasant.

44.  I don't "dress to impress", I dress to depress. I want to look so good that people hate themselves.

45. Forgive and forget? More like resent and remember.
-
46. A: That's a really good cosplay...almost like the real thing.
B: Sweetheart, I am the real thing.