Who are you?

Rogue POV:

There were 2 girls. But one of them... She had long white hair with red tips that were tied in a beautiful side ponytail. Her sweet blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and reflected a thousand stars. She had a black cloak that came down past her perfect hips with blue lining and blue lining inside, black gloves that cane up to her elbows and knee high boots. She held a double bladed axe on her shoulders while leaning on the other person who leaned on a katana.

(This is what she looks like

(This is what she looks like.)

She is just so... perfect. She's not to big or small. The perfect form. She must be an angel from heaven. "Hey Symphony! Hey Harmony!" Lucy smiled. "Guys, this is Symphony Hunter and Harmony Hunter." Lucy said, gesturing to each one. "Hey there." Symphony said. Harmony huh?.... perfect name. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sting googling at Symphony. When I turned to the other side I saw the rest giving me smirks and knowing looks. I could feel the heat rush to my face. Natsu walked over to me. "I see someone has a crush." He smirked. My face grew 10 times more red. I quickly spun round. "S,SHUT UP!" I yelled. "What about you and Lucy-." He quickly cut me off before I finished. "Stop!" He yelled while blushing. I smirked at him by when I turned back, Harmony's eyes locked with mine. In that second I swear a Bunch If butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. I quickly turned away blushing but took a small peak back and saw her smiling with a faint blush. "What took you guys so long?" Lucy asked. "We came here as soon as we could." Harmony answered. Her voice is so angelic. "Well I'm just glad you showed up on time before something bad happened." She said. "No problem." Symphony smiled. "Lets go find the others." Lucy said before running off. We all followed after her.

As we were running I realised Harmony was next to me. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I blushed. "Nice to meet you." She said. "Yeah you too. I'm Rogue." "Rogue? That's a really sweet name!" She smiled. "T,thanks." I said blushing. Enemies came towards us and I felt the sudden urge to show off so I ran ahead but before I could strike, Harmony had already taken them out along side Symphony. They work in sync together... it's amazing! Me and Sting used to but ever since Lucy arrived we didn't but... I don't think I still feel the same for Lucy anymore. One of the others can have her... Harmony is all I want and will ever need. We continued running but soon encountered someone. Lucy growled. "Silver." He smirked. "Hello again Miss Lucy. How are you this doing during this fine War?" He asked while smirking. "Kicking your butt." She spat back. She got into a fighting stance as did the rest of us. We all charged at him but he somehow missed all of our attacks! What?! Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Team up together?" It was Harmony. I nodded silently, understanding exactly what to do. We both charged at him from behind then hit him towards Sting and Symphony. . They hit him back towards us and we began to play human tennis with this 'Silver' guy as the ball and our weapons or fists or legs as the bats. Suddenly, Lucy came over. "Enough!" She yelled and we all stopped. He fell to the floor, badly beaten and bruised. "I'm pretty sure you got him." She said. With that, she ran off with us following close behind.

Sorry it's similar to Sting's POV but that's because it was practically the same but with Harmony since they were together as a group. Sorry for He late update. See y'all later.