We've gotta do something

The boys sat in their room until a letter was slipped under the door.

Natsu's POV

I was lying on my bed when suddenly a letter was slipped under my door. I picked it up and read it.

Natsu Dragneel.

You are making excellent progress in the school. Keep it up.

Maths: 4
English: 5
Science: 7
Geography: 6
History: 5
French: 2
PE: 8

I gasped. 'THESE ARE MY GRADES?! NO!!!' I scanned it again and again. Lucy has made me soft... I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE BAD TROUBLE MAKER AROUFD HERE BUT NOW IM GETTING HOOD GRADES?!?! I was brought out of my trance when I heard frantic knocking. I opened it and saw Sting and Gajeel and Rouge. They had horrified faces. "I'm guessing your reports are good?" I asked and they nodded. They walked in.

A few minutes later all of the boys were in my room. "What are we gonna do?! If anyone finds out no one will take us seriously again!" Sting cried. "Well we have to unite Bunny Girl then and just be what we used to." Gajeel said. Everyone looked down. 'I don't wanna hurt her though.' Is what I thought. "Well it's settled then. We go back to our old ways." Gray said. We made a plan and they all left my room. "Sorry Lucy." I whispered then went to sleep for the next day.

Third Person POV:

Lucy woke up the next day and didn't find the boys up. 'Usually they'd be waiting for me to make food. Oh well.' I finished making the food and called them. They came crashing in. I left the dorms and went to class and met up with Levy. "Hey Levy-chan!" "Hey Lu-Chan!" She smiled. "Where are the boys?" She asked. I looked round the classroom and didn't see them. "I don't know." The teacher walked in and the lesson began.

5 minutes before the end of the lesson the boys walked in. "And WHERE were you?!" The teacher asked. The boys shrugged. 'Something isn't right...' Lucy thought. "We were... waiting for the ninety-two bus!" Natsu screamed and the boys burst out laughing. The teacher sighed. "Detention for all of you." The bell then rang and the boys ran out before the teacher could catch them. "What's up with them?" Lucy shrugged.

Lucy POC:

I was walking down the corridor to the canteen when I saw Gajeel picking on a smaller boy who looked quite scared. 'What the hell is with them?!' I ran over and just before he punched the kid I pushed him out of the way and took the blow. "Should've stayed out of it Bunny Girl." He said but I could tell he felt sad. He then walked away. I felt my eye swelling up. I walked to the nurses office and got an eye patch to cover it up. I walked back towards class as the bell was about to go when I saw Gray and Natsu fighting in the hall. 'Well that's normal.' Or so I thought until I saw Gray try and punch Natsu but he moved and punched Wendy who was walking past. I gasped as did everyone else in the hall. My blood was boiling. "THATS ENOUGH!" I screamed. Everyone in the hall turned to look at me. I began walking towards the boys and everyone parted like the Red Sea. Once I got there I pulled them down to my level and whispered in their ears. "Go. To my room and. Stay. Put." I said. They pushed away grumbling then walking off. I went over to Wendy and helped her up. "Thank you Lucy-san." "Are you Alright?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I sighed in relief. "Lets get you to the nurse so she can have a look at you though." So we went to the nurses office. I left Wendy there to be checked out and began to walk to class. The corridors were empty because class had already started. I turned the corner and saw Laxus, Jellal, Eric, Macbeth and Zeref surrounding a pole where they stuck someone up there, hanging by their pants. They were laughing and high fiving. 'What the...' I walked over to them, climbed onto Laxus's back and got the person down. They thanked me then ran off. Before I could jump off of Laxus he walked away and I fell. I crashed to the ground. "What the-." I was cut off by the bell. 'I missed the whole lesson.' I walked away glaring at the boys. What has happened to them. It was break again and I managed to get to the canteen without anything happening. Once I got there I found my friends. "Lucy- why are you wearing an eyepatch?" Erza Asked. "No reason." I said while placing my hand on it. "What is wrong with the boys?" Asked Juvia. "I don't know. They suddenly started acting strange I don't know why." I then saw Sting and Rouge bullying someone for lunch money. "But I'm gonna find out." I walked towards them and grabbed them by her hair, pulling them out of the canteen which got everyone's attention. As I was walking I had to keep pushing the boys forward. I was like a warden in prison. Suddenly someone snaked a hand round my waist. I turned to see who it was and saw Loke right in my face. I was about to move away when he pressed his lips to me! My eyes widened. I slapped him across the face beige grabbing him as well. Once we got to the dorm I pushed them in.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray