Reacting To A Movie

Lucy walked through the corridors of the school. Empty. She looked down each path and in each room but there was nothing. No sound. And barely any light. She walked down the corridors and-WAIT- Lets rewind back to the beginning of this long long plot for part of the story. (This will continue until Halloween so sorry if the chapters aren't that long or I don't update.)

The boys and the girls were sitting in the lounge in their dorm. "I'm serious!" Everyone looked at Sting as he and Lucy yelled. "That movie is one to watch!" The others sighed. "You know what," Lucy began. "I'm putting it on and you WILL watch the movie!" She yelled. Everyone nodded. She grabbed the DVD from her room and placed it in the DVD player. And the movie began. "Cool animation." Rouge said.

(Okay so I was bored so I'm gonna have them react to HTTYD the first movie because I'm the author and I can and plus I have no ideas. Once it turns October the Halloween special will arrive. Anyway,)

This is Berk. Twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.

They laughed at how the boy was being sarcastic.

It's located solidly on the Meridien of Misery.

Again they all laugh.

My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for 7 generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets. [shows sheep] The only problems are the pests. [sheep taken]

"That sounds nice but what are the pests?" Asked Loke. Everyone face palmed.

You see most places have mice or mosquitoes. [opened door to see a monster pud nightmare] We have...

"Oh oh I know! Dragons!" Natsu yelled making everyone face palm. "No because the name of the movie doesn't already tell us that!" Gajeel yelled. "SHH!" Lucy yelled and they did.

[flames come and door closes]
Hiccup: Dragons...

"YAY!" Natsu cheered.

[pans around showing dragons setting fire to things and Vikings running around] Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues. [Hiccup runs out of burning house] My name's Hiccup. Great name I know [dodging around Vikings and dragons] but it's not the worst. Parents believed that a hideous name will frighten off gnomes or trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that. [knocked to the ground]
Viking: ARGGGH! Morning!

Everyone laughed at that Viking. "Bi-Polar much!" Laxus called making everyone laugh even more.

[runs around and past Vikings]
Viking 1: What are you doing here?!
Viking 2: Get inside!
Viking 3: What are you doing out?!
Viking 4: Get back inside!

[runs and is almost set on fire until Stoik grabs him]
Stoik: Hiccup! What is he doing agi-? What are you doing out?! Get inside!

That's Stoik the Vast, chief of the Tribe. They say that when he was a baby, he popped a dragons head clean off its shoulders.

They all cringed back.

Do I believe it? Yes I do.

They shook their heads. "Don't kill dragons." Natsu mumbled.

Stoik: What have we got?
Viking: Gronckles. Nadders. Zipplebacks. Hoark saw a Monstrous Nightmare.
[fire explodes]
Stoik: Any Night Furies?