Nicknames

Lucy woke up early the next day. It was a weekend so that meant no school. She got up and walked to the kitchen. She began to make food for all of them. She made pancakes, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and salad. She flipped her pancakes like a pro. She set the food out for everyone and then set plates out so everyone could help themselves. She began to take some food on her plate. She then stood in the centre of the dorm. "FOOD!" She screamed. They all ran out of their rooms and stared in awe at the buffet laid out before them. She was at down as they stared. "What?" She asked. "Wait, you cooked all of this, by yourself?" Natsu asked. Lucy smiled and nodded. "And... this is for us?" Gray said as they all watched the food with drool coming down from their mouths. She giggled and nodded. They immediately jumped to their seats and began to help themselves. Once it was all gone the boys looked at her. "Thanks!" They all said at once. She blushed a little then shook it off. "No worries. If you want I can cook all of he time." She said and they all nodded in sync like crazy people. She laughed at their actions and then smiled. But that soon faded when she got a text. The text tone was different from any of hers. It's supposed to let her know what it is. And it does. 'That one hasn't gone off since they were arrested.' She thought. She looked at her phone and saw a text.

Hey Lucy! Guess what? We've been let out of jail. And we are now going to start school at Fairy Tail High. I wish your dad wasn't so stuck up then you could hang out with us! I know something that will make you happy though, we all thought of taking you out for a hit and run on some cars. It's your choice. Text me when you see this.

She stared at the screen with wide eyes. 'They are starting school here...' "YES!" Lucy screamed. She then realised she did that allowed. Everyone stared at her. "What was that?" Gajeel asked. "Oh just some friends coming to join." "Wait, did we even learn your name?"Sting asked. "Oh right. I'm Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." She then waved bye to the boys and ran out of the dorm.

Meanwhile Lucy was running to her house- I mean mansion. She got there and swung open the door. Everyone was confused at why she was here but they didn't have a chance to ask because she ran straight to her room. She took a box out from under her bed. And then she walked over to her bookshelf and pulled a book (like in he movies) and a secret door opened up. She opened it up and took out the box from there and closed the door. She put the bookshelf back and ran down and out of the house.

She arrived back at the dorm sweating and panting. The boys stared at her. "What have you got there, bunny girl?" Gajeel asked. Lucy felt a vein pop in her head but she let it slide because she was too exhausted. She walked straight to her room and collapsed onto her bed. After a few minutes of recovering she opened the box from the bookshelf and saw that they were fine and perfect. Just as she left them. She slid it to the far side of under her bed and then opened the second box. Inside were picture frames, photos, scrap books and a camera. She put the frames up on her shelves staring at them. 'How could I forget my first friends...' she thought as she looked at the pictures. She then smirked. She remembered exactly what she called them. She walked out of her room and saw the boys fighting over the TV remote. Lucy walked up and took it out of Natsu's hand and sat down on the couch. The boys stared at her. "What are you doing Luce?" Natsu asked. "Watching TV." She said. She smirked in her head when she saw some of them  pop some veins in their heads. "Give me back the remote-" "Not a chance. There is a new episode of my favourite show and I'm not missing it..." she stopped. Then smirked. "Pinkie pie." She said. Natsu was shocked. "As for you ice breath, quit the stop habit. When small, it's... by so bad but now, nope." They all stared in shock as she called them nicknames. A vein popped in each of their heads. "Hey sparky, do you want the remote?" She asked waving it at his face. "What?" She asked as they stared. "Do you guys want the TV or not? What about you Blueberry?" She said smirking. She saw Sting and Rouge's faces and laughed. "What's wrong Stingy Bee? Sun in your eyes emo?" She asked smirking at the boys. They all began to get more peeved. They all jumped at her causing her to be crushed by them all. They laughed as Lucy pushed her way out from the pile. They all talked and laughed for the rest of the night. Lucy planned on taking the boys somewhere tomorrow as it's Sunday.

Nicknames:

What Lucy calls Them:

Pinkie Pie - Natsu
Ice Breath - Gray
Metal Head - Gajeel
Sparky - Laxus
Stingy Bee - Sting
Emo- Rouge
Blueberry - Jellal
Kitty Cat - Loke
Nightmares - Macbeth
Poison face/Erica - Eric
Dark Lord - Zeref

What they call her:

Natsu - Luce
Gray - Lucy
Gajeel - Bunny Girl
Laxus - Blondie
Sting - Blondie
Rouge - Lucy
Jellal - Lucy
Loke - Milady / Lucy
Macbeth - Blondie
Eric - Blondie
Zeref - Blondie