The Gang's Back

The boys were still asleep so Lucy decided to make breakfast. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lucy walked up to it and when she opened it she saw 3 girls there. "Lucy?!" They said in unison. "Guys?!" "It's been ages LuLabu!" Said a girl with brown hair. "It's good to see you too Milliana." She smiled. "I didn't know you were in this school, let alone dorm" said a girl with long dark hair. "I guess I forgot to text you back. Sorry Kagura." Kagura nodded. "Well, we are moving in here Lu!" Said a girl with long black hair. "That's great Minerva! I could use some girls to talk to. The boys are so..." "Annoying?" The other 3 said in unison. Lucy laughed and nodded. She let the girls in and they sat around talking. Lucy finished breakfast as the boys woke up. She set it out and the boys ran to their seats until they noticed the 3 other girls. "Uh Lucy? Who are they?" Asked Jellal. "These are my friends. Minerva, Milliana and Kagura. And they are staying in this dorm with us!" Lucy cheered and the boys groaned. "More girls..." Lucy heard Gajeel whisper. "The more the merrier." Loke whispered back. Lucy's eyes flashed red. "What's the problem with girls?" She asked looking at the boys. They shook their heads. "Nothing!" They said on fear but they didn't know why. "Hey Lucy, are we still out for H & R tonight?" Asked Minerva. Lucy nodded. "I need to get back at it. I haven't done it for a year." Lucy said. "What's this H & R?" Laxus asked. The girls all began whispering. They then nodded. "I will tell you but if I do you have to swear the secret othe." She said. The boys nodded. "Alright then. Repeat after me. 'I swear'"
"I swear,"
'That I will never abandon my friends'
"That I will never abandon my friends"
'And I will never tell a soul of what has happened'
"And I will never tell a soul of what has happened"
'And I am a big stupid butt face'
"And I am a big stupid butt face- HEY!" They all screamed as Lucy and the others fell around laughing. "Well you said the othe. But I wanted something else!" Lucy said wiping the tears away. "H & R stands for Hit and Run. We always used to smash up cars and smash windows of shops and buildings. It was what our gang did." Lucy said before Minerva cut in. "Until us 3 got arrested." She said gesturing to herself, Kagura and Milliana. "I got away but then I wasn't allowed out of my house." She said looking down. "So you were in a gang?" Asked Sting. Lucy nodded. "Never thought Bunny Girl would've been part of a gang." Gajeel said and Rouge nodded. "Our Gang name was Death Corpse." The boys stared in shock. Eric then scoffed. "So you were those punks destroying our motorbikes and recking our hide out." Macbeth said. Zeref then stepped forward. "I challenge you to a fight." "4 on 3 seems unfair." Natsu whispered to Jellal. The girls talked between them. "Alright. I will fight you. The other girls want to unpack and settle down. " Lucy said cracking her knuckles. "3 on 1 is even worse." Jellal whispered to Natsu. "Tonight at dusk." Lucy said. "Behind the dorm." The boys said in unison. Lucy nodded. "Well now that that's settled. Sun's up in the morning. Time to get a moving. There's a bunch of living and there's work to be done!" Said Lucy. The boys stared at her confused. "What are you talking about?" Rouge asked. "We... are going to the beach!" "HURRAY!" The boys cheered. "But while you guys can do whatever I've got to train on my own for a bit." "Can we train with you?" Asked Natsu. "I'll think about it Pinkie Pie." She said smirking. "Stop calling me that!" He shouted. Lucy pushed them all out of the door and down to her car which was put there by her driver. She walked up to it and opened it up. "Are you coming?" Everyone was staring at the car. "Are you gonna get in the car or what?" Lucy said impatiently. "You that's a car?!" Sting said. "Sorry Blondie, but that is not a car." Laxus said. "That's a limo Bunny Girl." Gajeel said. "Well duh! My car doesn't have enough room for all of us so I'm using my family's car." And so they all jumped in with a personal driver of Lucy's and drove off towards the beach.

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

-Sun's up in the morning. Time to get a moving. There's a bunch of living and there's work to be done-

That line was a line from a primary school song we had to sing! 😂😂 See y'all later! 👋🏻