Friday The 13th

"TV!" Natsu cheered as he jumped to the sofa. Everyone joined him. The screen then turned on. "What's this?" Gray asked. "I don't know." "We'll change it." "I can't!" "What do you mean?!" "It won't change!" "We'll let's just watch it then." Minerva intervened. The TV then began.

The lights then flickered. They looked round. The phone then rang and a few people looked around. "Hello?" Asked Laxus. (Because that's what you do in horror movies) "7 days." Something said and then the phone hung up. "The hell?!" He yelled while slamming the phone down. The door behind them then slammed shut making them all look round. When they looked back round they saw the weird girl from the video on the TV. "Okay change it now!" Gray yelled starting to be freaked out. "Calm your tits." Natsu said. The girl on the TV then began to move. Her hand reached out of the TV which made everyone jump back. "Since when did we get a 3D TV?" Asked Natsu. "It's not!" Gajeel yelled making Natsu jump away from the TV as the girl crawled out. "Omg omg!" Millianna began. The lights then flickered and then turned off leaving everyone in a black room. No one could see anything. The lights turned back on and the girl was stood right in front of Lyon which made him jump away. The lights then turned off. When they came back on she was gone. They looked round but didn't see anything. "I'm gonna go to bed." Sting said while sweating. He walked out and to his room.

When he got there he collapsed onto his bed. His eyes closed and he fell asleep. He then heard something in his sleep so he opened his eyes but he thought he was still dreaming. He saw someone standing at the end of his bed. "Hello there." He smirked. Sting backed up against the headboard.

He began walking towards Sting

He began walking towards Sting. "AGHHHHHHH!!!" Sting screamed. The lights turned off and within seconds people crashed into the room and the lights turned on. "Sting what's wrong?!" "T,there w,was so,some person standing t,there." He stuttered while shaking with fear. They all looked round the room. "Whoever it is they are gone now-." Jellal was cut off by something breaking in the kitchen. They all walked out of the room and into the kitchen where a person stood with a Hockey Mask on and held a knife that dropped with red liquid.