Duck-Tecktive!

Natsu was sitting with Sting while watching a TV show. Laxus came in and sighed. "That's a kids show idiots." He said but got shushed by them. "This is an amazing story!" Natsu hissed. "Okay then so what's it about?" Asked Gajeel who just walked in. "It's about 2 kids trying to stop an evil and crazy Dorito." Sting said. Gajeel and Laxus looked at each other. "Where's Bunny Girl?" Gajeel Asked and that caught everyone's attention. Natsu pauses the show. "I don't know." The girls walked in. "She isn't here." Minerva said. Millianna has tears in her eyes but refused to let them fall. "What happened?" Asked Gray. All the boys were now in the room. "You know how when we came back from school and the dorm was trashed," She began. The boys nodded. "The reason that the place was destroyed was because..." the boys looked at her. "She got suspended." "WHAT?!" The boys screamed in unison. "Apparently someone destroyed the gym, canteen and 5 classrooms and they found one of Lucy's new axes and swords there along with one of her knives." Natsu and Sting looked at each other and smirked. "I'm Duck!" Natsu yelled. sting sighed but then smiled. "Or what about..." He then whispered to Natsu. "Nah. I do like them but for this it will be better if it's Duck and PoPo." Natsu said. Sting thought about it. "But you could be him ya know. You do have that book and hat." All the boys were confused along with the girls. "True true. Alright but that means your the girl." Sting nodded. They both ran to their rooms. "Do they not care that Lucy was suspended?" Asked Eric. A few seconds later Natsu came back with a white and blue hat with a blue Pine Tree on it. He was also holding a book that looked old. Sting cane back wearing a pink sweater with a shooting star on it and a grappling hook. "Where did you get a grappling hook?" Asked Kagura. "My Dad. He makes them." He said. She nodded slightly scared. "Leave us to solve the case." Natsu said. "Cause we are..." Sting said. They then went back to back. "The Mystery Twins!" They both said at the same time. Some face palmed while others laughed and others shook their heads. "Come on, lets go to the scenes of the crime." Natsu said. Just as they were leaving Gajeel spoke up. "With you 2 idiots trying to solve it she'll be expelled." Natsu and Sting walked out of the door and to the gym. Everyone else followed.

When they got there they found the gym horses cut to pieces, the other equipment on the floor, the walls scarred and the floor cracked. Natsu walked over to the wall and brushed his finger in the scar marks. "This is too light. Lucy is way too strong to make them this small." "What do you suggest then?" Sting asked. "I'm saying that the person that did this is weak. Probably a girl." Sting nodded and everyone blinked. 'He can actually think?!' Is what they were all thinking. "We should check the other places." Natsu nodded in reply. And so they left the gym. And every place, the canteen and the 5 classrooms, had the exact same thing. "This is peculiar." Natsu said. Sting thought about it. "Lets go to Mira to check the cameras." "Good idea." "How the bell are you guys being so smart about this when you 2 are the biggest idiots." Gray said. "Because it's not Natsu talking its Dipper. Dipper Pines. He is a smart kid." Natsu said while beaming. "Let's just go." Millianna said. And so they walked to the Reception.

"Mira!" Natsu called. Mira walked out. "Hello everyone. What can I do for you?" She asked. Sting and Natsu stepped forward. "We need to have a look at the camera footage." She blinked but nodded. "Can the rest of you wait here please." And with that Mira walked away with Natsu and Sting. They walked into the records room. "What day and time do you need?" "Last night." Sting said. She began typing on the computer. Suddenly the screens turned on. "Yes! Which camera is Dorm T?" Mira pointed to the one in the middle. "The biggest screen?" They both looked at Mira. "Before Lucy came you guys were the biggest trouble makers!" They thought about it for a moment. "WE'VE LOST OUR TOUCH!" They cried. Mira laughed. They then noticed someone sneak behind the dorm. "That's Lucy's room." Sting said as the person in the camera opened the window and climbed in. After 5 minutes skipped the person climbed back out with an axe, sword and knife. They watched as the figure changed from screen to screen. "So that person stole Lucy's weapons and used them to frame her." Sting said. They ran out of the room thanking Mira. They ran past everyone else who were calling for them. They crashed into Makarov's office. "You 2... What do you need?" He asked. "We need to see Lucy's weapons." Natsu said. Makarov raised his eyebrows. "And what are you wearing?" He asked mainly to Sting. They shrugged. He sighed and took out the weapons. "Why do you need them?" Natsu pulled out a uv light from his jacket while Sting used a tiny brush and checked for fingerprints. Sting gasped. "Found 'em." He and Natsu has look at them along with Makarov. "So you want to do what exactly?" Asked Makarov. "We will take a DNA sample." Natsu said while Stomg swabbed at them. He placed the swab in a clear plastic bag and they walked out. "Lets go to the police since we can't do this." They went to the closest police station. "What can I do for ya lads?" Asked the policeman. "We need to know who's DNA this is." Sting said while holding up the bag. "Alright. Give us a few minutes." He said taking the bag and leaving.

After 5 minutes he walked back out. "We found that they belong to..."

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later! And if you didn't get the reference it's Gravity Falls. Best show of my youth other then anime.

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray