Time For Sting!!

Sting was waiting for Lucy to come back. When he saw her walking back he walked over to her. "Hey Lucy." He said smiling. She looked up from her phone. "Oh hey Sting, what's up?" She asked. He shrugged. "Happy Birthday, by the way." He said. Lucy gasped. "How did you-" "Im ashamed to say I forgot but Kagura reminded me so I want to treat you today to some ice cream." Lucy blinked then nodded. "Okay." She said but she didn't smile. "Lets go!" He cheered as he took her hand and pulled her away smiling like an idiot.

They spent their time in the park by the ice cream shop. Lucy got strawberry and chocolate and Sting got vanilla and mint chocolate chip. They sat at a bench. "Hey Lucy, you haven't smiled this entire day. What's up?" He asked. Lucy sighed. "I never had a good birthday so I grew to hate it because ever since my mom died my dad ignored me. And then once I turned 13 every birthday was spent with him getting men in. Each one he was thinking of having me marry. So that's why I hate my birthday." She said looking at her ice cream. "Well, you're with your friends now. And no way are we ignoring you or make you meet some random guy to see about marriage." He said. Lucy looked up at him. "I don't know." She whispered. He sighed. "I know! Lets go!" He smiled pulling her along. "Where are we going?!" She called. They soon arrived at a fair. She was confused until Sting pulled her towards a ride. "What are we doing?" She asked. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked. "We're going to have fun!" He smiled as they went on the ride. The ride started up slow but it began to build up. It hen tipped and went down at high speeds. The whole day was spent goofing off and having fun and for once, Lucy enjoyed her birthday. They sat down on a bench. She then heard a 'ping' and Sting took out his phone. She looked over but still not lifting her head and saw Kagura. She didn't read the message because he stood up before she could. "Lets go back to the dorm." He said holding out his hand. She took it and stood up. They began walking back to the dorm.

That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. Bye!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray