Talent Show

Lucy, Zeref and Gajeel sat backstage as they were waiting to be called on. Lucy was thinking over the performance.

Earlier that day...

Lucy was sitting with Gajeel in her room. "Zeref is buddy in the school's music room practicing so it's just us." She said. Gajeel hummed in response as he tuned his guitar. Lucy got her book out. "Wanna do some practice songs??" She asked. Gajeel nodded. "Sure. To warm up." Gajeel got his guitar tuned and placed it down. "We should both war up our voices first." She said. Gajeel nodded.

Gajeel Lucy

Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

All I am is a man
I want the world in my hand
I hate the beach
But I stand
In California with my toes in the sand

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centred
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in little high waisted shorts oh

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

And if i may take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides our minds
So move to a place so far away, yeah
The goose bumps start to rise
The minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face
Put my finger on your tongue cause you love the taste, yeah

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this warm place
Outside it starts to pour

Coming down
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about no, no, no

Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater(x2)

Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa... whoa
Whoa, whoa... (x2)

Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

It's too cold
It's too cold
The holes of my sweater

They both sighed after singing. They looked at each other then giggled slightly. Gajeel then looked serious. "Hey Lucy... I was wondering..." Lucy looked at him with her eyes shining. "Uh... Would you wanna go get a drink once this is over?" He Asked while blushing. Lucy smiled, unaware of what it meant. "Sure! Sounds like fun!" Gajeel smiled back. Gajeel picked up his guitar. "Time for me to practice." He said as he plugged his guitar into an amp.

Lucy clapped and Gajeel bowed. They then practiced the song. After a few minutes they were finally ready. The door then crashed open showing Zeref. "Guys!! We're gonna be late! Come on!" And with that they ran out of the door. And that brings us up to date. Lucy sat fiddling with her fingers. Gajeel noticed this And was about to comfort her when Zeref stepped in. He put an arm round her and gently shook her. "It's alright Lucy we've got this in the bag." Lucy smiled. The last group were just walking off the stage and one of them walked over to Lucy. "I bet you think you're gonna win huh?" Lucy shrugged. "Well don't get too cocky because we've won already just for being here or even breathing the same air as you. I mean look at you! I bet you're not even known!" The three girls laughed. Gajeel And Zeref looked mad but Lucy kept her cool. She stood up. "Actually I am but I don't trains you are other wise I would've heard of you before now- Wait! Now I remember! Snobby girls who are absolute spoilt brats." Lucy said. The three girls were shocked while Zeref and Gajeel laughed. "Oh yeah?! Then who are you then?!" The ring leader screamed. "Lucy Heartfilia." She simply said and the other 2 girls backed off. "As in... daughter o THE Jude Heartfilia?!" Lucy nodded. The girls looked at each other before running away making them all laugh again. They heard the announcer call for them and they walked on. "Good luck you guys." Lucy whispered to them. They smiled and nodded. Zeref got his drums ready, Gajeel got his fingers ready on his guitar and checked the microphone and Lucy did so with hers.

Everyone in the audience gave a standing ovation. They went back stage and Lucy hugged the 2 boys. "Let's have these acts back on stage."

The announcer read 2 acts and Lucy, Zeref and Gajeel. "And the winner of the talent show and owners of $10,000 are... THE DARK STAR!!" Lucy, Zeref and Gajeel both cheered as they ran up to collect their prize.

Once they got back to the dorm it was 11pm and everyone was asleep. Zeref said goodnight and left. "Tomorrow for hay drink?" Asked Gajeel. "Defiantly." Lucy smiled. They waved goodnight and bid each other a-due.

That's all for now everyone. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray