Crashing The Party?!

The next song was about to play when there was an explosion. Everyone ducked down. It came from the stage. The music stuff had been blown up. They then heard laughing. They all looked behind them to the doors where 5 people stood. One of them held a remote which probably caused the explosion. "What are you doing?" Makarov said calmly but clearly mad. "Doesn't matter." Said a tall man with a mask. There were 4 other people. A chubby man with giant hands, one with long red hair, one that wore mascara and one that covered them self in a cloak and mask. The red haired saw Lucy. "Hey there blondie." Lucy shivered slightly. "What do you want?" Makarov demanded. "I want your best to fight us." Makarov thought for a minute. "Why?" "Because we are better but you seem to think otherwise." "Fine. When?" "Tomorrow. In your campus. On the field. Find your best. Enjoy the party." And with that they began to leave but not before the person holding the remote pressed a button and the floor exploded in a few parts, one of them was where Lucy was standing and another was where Makarov was standing. They all left. "Are you okay Lucy?" Natsu asked as he held out her hand. She took it. "I'm fine." Her friends ran over to check on her. "Who were they?" She asked. But when she stood up she stumbled. "You're foot." She looked down and saw she had a sprained ankle. Makarov walked over. "Are you alright Lucy?" She nodded. "Just a sprain." He nodded. "Get some rest. For now the party is over. I will choose who faces them." He then walked away. "Who were they?" Asked Lucy. "Those were 5 members from Raven Tail High, our biggest enemy." Sting growled. Natsu put an arm around Lucy to help her walk. Once they were all back at their dorms, Rouge opened the door. "Thanks." She said as Natsu helped her to her room. She sat on her bed and placed her foot on a pillow. "I'll be fine." She said when Natsu gave her a worried look. He nodded and walked out. A few minutes later the door knocked. "I'll get it!" Jellal called. When he opened the door he saw Makarov. "Gramps?" That got everyone's attention. He walked in. "How is Lucy?" "She's resting." Natsu said. He nodded. "I came because I want Kagura, Millianna and Minerva to fight." Everyone blinked. "With their history they would have a better chance then anyone else. I would ask Lucy as well but..." "We won't let you down." Kagura said. "Thank you. If I may, can I please go to Lucy?" They nodded and he walked to her room. He knocked and heard her call for him to come in. "Hey gramps!" She smiled. "We need to talk."

After a few minutes he walked back out. "Thank you." And he left.

That's it for now. What will happen? What did the master talk to Lucy about? Well... YOU HAVE TO WAIT!! Hahaha! See y'all later! And don't forget to comment!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray