Torment for Boys

It's been a few days and Lucy is ready to go back to school. Lucy went into the kitchen and made breakfast as the girls walked in. "Are you gonna do it?" Asked Minerva. "Hell yeah! You think I would give this up? It's pure gold!" Lucy said smirking. She then yelled for the boys. They came in and started eating. Lucy finished quickly and left before the others. The boys looked at the girls. "What's she in a rush for?" Asked Gajeel. "She wants to show everyone the photos." Millianna said while playing with Bast. The boys looked at each other before running out the door. "LUCY!" They screamed as they saw her running towards the school. People were about and they stared as all 11 boys chased Lucy round the corridors. "Give us the phone blondie!" Sting yelled. "YOURE BLONDE TOO SO NO!" She yelled back. She ran to her first class, losing the boys on the way. When she slammed the door open everyone stared at her. Levy walked over. "Are you okay Lu-Chan?" She asked. Lucy nodded smiling brightly. "Yeah!" She then looked out of the door and saw the boys down the corridor. "Okay. I've got something to show everyone!" She yelled to the class. The boys heard and they slammed the door opened and tackled her to the ground. Lucy crawled out from under them and ran to her seat. The boys got up as the teacher came in. "Why are you on the floor?" Asked Miss Evergreen. They didn't say anything as they went to their seats but they glared at Lucy. Levy whispered to Lucy. "What was that about?" Lucy pulled out her phone and put her earphones in and gave on to Levy. "Listen." And they did. Evergreen saw them and all of a sudden Levy burst out laughing. Lucy quickly put her phone away. Evergreen walked over. "Miss Heartfilia. What is it that you showed Levy on your phone that is so funny?" Levy giggled and Lucy pulled her phone out and gave the headphones to Evergreen. As the video went on her face began to smile. She then began giggling at it. Once it was done Lucy swiped the screen and showed the photos. Evergreen's face was red from trying not to laugh. "I see. I will *cough* let that slide." She said while trying her hardest to look professional. The boys were confused. "THE VIDEO!" They screamed. Evergreen then burst out laughing along with Levy and Lucy while the class were confused. 'What was so funny?' They thought. The bell rang and Lucy bolted out of the class while the boys chased her. When she came to her next class she ran to Juvia and Erza. "What's wrong Lucy-Sama?" Asked Juvia. She showed the video and as it finished the boys ran in. Erza was smiling while Juvia was laughing like a hyena. The boys faces dropped.

After the lesson the boys walked out. Lucy didn't see them for the rest of the day. 'Probably moping around.' She thought. After school she went back to the dorm but when she got there the door wouldn't open. She searched her bag for her key but couldn't find it. "Where is it?" She mumbled to herself. She heard the boys through the door. "We have it. Along with Kagura's, Millianna's and Minerva's so then you all are stuck out there!" It sounded like Sting and Zeref. Lucy smiled. 'You better be ready to get your butts kicked.' She thought. She placed her phone by the door and it played her voice saying, "come on guys let me in! You can't expect me to stay here forever! If you won't talk then I won't either!" And with that the phone stopped. She then played a video of banging on a door. And the boys, being who they were, believed it was Lucy doing it. She snuck round to her room and opened her window. She heard the boys laughing. 'Time for them to regret.' She thought. She heard them leave to their rooms. No one was there. Perfect. She grabbed an air horn from her room and hid it in her pocket, making sure it won't go off. She grabbed a bag of popcorn and went back to her room. She placed the popcorn on her bed. "Lets begin." She smirked.

That's it for now. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. Bye!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray