Fairy Tail High

"Princess wake up." Virgo said shaking her slightly. Lucy woke up and went to her wardrobe. "I'm going to a new school so I better dress cool to make an impression.

"I'm ready to go!" You said all pumped up

"I'm ready to go!" You said all pumped up. She went to her father's office. "I see you are leaving. Take care Lucy and remember to-" "I know. Stay low." "Yes. I have something to tell you. I knew about your secret life a year ago. But the reason why you're leaving now is because I sent a donation to the school. It was able to upgrade everything." "Thank you!" She smiled and hugged him. "Here." He said giving her a necklace. She looked at it. There were 11 charms on it. She waved goodbye to the house. Her bags were loaded into her limo and she left. She looked at the necklace.

These were the charms:

A silver lion
A red symbol of fire
A blue snow flake
A silver circle with a nail on it
A yellow sun, a white moon
A yellow lightning bolt
A silver snake
A black clock striking midnight
A golden ball
And a black star.

'I swear this was a gift but I haven't seen it in so long or remember who gave it to me..' she thought. But her thoughts were interrupted by the limo stopping. She jumped out and got her bags. Luckily it was 10 am which meant classes. She was hoping no one saw her in the limo. She thanked the driver and said goodbye. She walked up to the desk. "Oh you must be Miss Heartfilia." A girl with long hair said. "I am Mira-Jane Strauss but you an call me Mira!" She said cheerfully. "The head teachers are waiting to talk to you in the big doors over there. And once your done you can come back and fill out your forms." She said smiling. Lucy nodded and walked to the Head Teachers room. She knocked and a small man answered. "Miss Heartfilia. Welcome. Please come and take a seat." He said gesturing for her to come in. She sat down in front of a desk with the small man behind it along with a girl with long hair. "I am the Head Teacher Makarov but you can call me gramps like everyone else. And this is the Vice Head, Mavis Vermillion." He said gesturing to the girl. They talked about her classes and schedule. "I'm afraid there is only one room available at the moment and it is in Dorm T." "Its fine don't worry!" She said smiling. "You have the rest of the day to get to know the school and find your classes and dorm. Mira will help you with the paper work and give you your room key." She thanked them and waved goodbye. She walked back up to Mira. "Hello again Miss Heartfilia." "Call me Lucy." "Okay. Lucy, do you need some help with the paper work?" Lucy shook her head. "I'm sure I'll be fine. Thank you though!" Mira leaned on her hand. "Which Dorm are you in?" She asked. "Dorm T." Mira gasped. "What?" "Oh nothing." She said with stars in her eyes. Lucy filled out the paper work and got her room key. "I'll get someone to send your bags to your dorm while you get assisted." "Thank you!" She waved goodbye and left. She spent the rest of the day walking around the campus.

It soon began to get late so she decided to try and find her Dorm. She walked around until she saw a sign saying:

Dorm T ->
<- Dorm B
Dorm A ^

She took the path saying Dorm T and found her bags by the door. (No they did not see because they got to their dorm before the bags got there.) Pulling out her room key, she unlocks the door only to have a pillow come crashing into her face with brute force and knocking her to the ground. They all stopped and stared. Lucy fell unconscious and the last thing she heard was, "Well done flame head!"