NEW LOVE RIVAL!!!

Lucy woke up and got food ready for the boys. She then walked out of the dorm while the others got ready. She messaged the girls.

Where are you??

We've had to leave for a little while due to... reasons... we'll tell you when we get back.

Okay. Just stay safe.

She then walked to her class. Once she got there everyone was gossiping. "Hey Erza, What's going on?" Erza and Juvia looked over. "There's another new student." "What?! Really?!" Juvia nodded. "Juvia can't believe it either!" She smiled. Virgo then walked in.

"Hello class." 'Forgot She was our teacher...' Lucy thought. "We have a new student today so please introduce yourself." A boy with spiky white hair walked in. "My name is Lyon Vastia. It's nice to meet you." He smiled slightly. "Excuse me but do you like punishment?" She Asked making Lyon blush and stare at her weirdly. "Virgo!" Lucy cried. "Sorry Princess." She said bowing. "Please take a seat in front of Lucy which is the blonde girl by the window." She instructed. Lyon nodded and sat in front of Lucy. While Virgo was talking about different punishments Lyon turned around to face Lucy. "Hey." He smiled. Lucy smiled back. "Hi. I'm Lucy. Sorry about Virgo." She said. Lyon laughed. "It's fine. It's funny actually." Lucy smiled and they talked for the rest of the lesson but when she looked back she wondered where the boys were.

After school, Lucy began to return to the dorms when she saw Lyon walking the same way. "Hey Lyon!" She called. He looked over. "Oh hey Lucy. do you know where Dorm T is?" He Asked. She gasped. "That's my dorm. Let me show you." Lyon smiled. "That's great! It means we can spend more time with each other!" He cheered. "But I do have to warn you... the other guys there are weird." She said then started laughing. Lyon blushed slightly while she did. When they got to the dorm Lucy turned to him. "Welcome to Dorm T!" She opened the door only to have a pillow smash into her face. Her head hit the door frame and she blacked out. And the last thing she heard was, "Well some flame brain!"

Lucy could hear faint voices.

"Why are you here Lyon?"
"Because I can be."
"We'll go away."
"Why?"
"You know why!"
"No I don't. What did I do?"
"You... You... I'll tell you later. Not now."
"Why not?"
"I don't want them to hear. Especially Lucy."
"Oh... are you going out?"
"WHAT?!?!" (Everyone)
"No! We aren't!"
"Good. Can I go out with her then?"
"..."
"WHAAAAAAT?!" (Everyone)

Lucy woke up on the sofa to the boys staring at her. "Wha... What happened?" She Asked looking round. "You were hot with a pillow by flame head." She sat up and saw Lyon standing in the far corner. "Oh yeah guys. He's joining our dorm." Gray's face paled. "What's wrong Gray?" She Asked. He shook his head. "I'm fine. But I'm gonna go to my room." He said and before he left he shot a glare at Lyon.

Lucy took Lyon to his room and then went back to hers. She collapsed onto her bed and instantly fell asleep.

That's all for now. But it looks like there's more competition for the blonde beauty. Who will win her heart?? I'll see y'all later. BYE!!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal 

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon